Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zah
    BuddyG sent me an e-mail with pictures of him and his mom making out, and he said that if he was "ruler of the universe," he would "totally make this AWESOME event a universal holiday."
    Yes, I would institute that holiday just to see you have to kiss that hermaphrodite wildebeest from who's fly covered vagina your chewed your way out of.

Added after 6 minutes:

Originally posted by evasivetear
    america was founded on the easy way out by a bunch of up tight, unfriendly people, that couldn't stand people that were different than them.

i want to move to europe.....though, being a dumb american....i'd have trouble understanding most of it's population......
    The puritians were deathly afraid that some where in the world someone might have been having a good time. I always wondered it they stuck the sticks up their asses as soon as they came out the womb or if they waited till they were old enough to remember their parents administering god's love for them... BTW I liked Kilgore and Tool are a bunch of pricks. Touring in Europe first, why do they get the honor?
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• BuddyG: You're so fucking gay.

Comment

• Buddy....i look at it this way

tool tours over in europe first as a practice run......so that during the american tour all the kinks to the set are worked out and our shows end up being better. that's right.....we're more favorite.

false retarded american ego aside.....i don't really know the answer
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I realized that I haven't talked with certain people after the treasure hunt + buzz finally died down around November/December. Hmmm. How about that? Well, whatever.

There are 5 consecutive Chicago-area Local H shows coming up in February. Should I be adventurous and go to all 5 solo?

Comment

BuddyG: You're so fucking gay.

Wish as much as you like, it will not make it true.

That's cute though, you were so in awe of my comeback you couldn't think of a good one yourself.

As for Tool: Seeing as how the europe date is at the end of june, I imagine they will be touring long before that. If their album drops in April or May I really doubt they will wait till 2 months after it comes out to start touring. I would hardly call it american-ego more like jealousy.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
              That's cute though, you were so in awe of my comeback you couldn't think of a good one yourself.
              Ha. Nah, I was just too fuckin' lazy. I'm sure you've used that "your mom's pussy is gross" bit several times though.

Gay as in lame, not gay as in "butt fucker" gay.

Comment

• I put a delightful twist on that classic though by saying your mother was a four legged beast and that you clawed your way out of her womb. Very creative I must say.
                sigpic

Comment

• I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Comment

Gay as in lame, not gay as in "butt fucker" gay.
                    hey zah, can i use that as my sig...freakin hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
                      I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.
                      Everyone's a critic...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
                        hey zah, can i use that as my sig...freakin hilarious.
                        Haha. Yeah, sure thing, man. Knock yourself out.

Comment

• anyone here into Umphrey's McGee?..they just announced they have a new album coming out April 4th. Last years ANCHOR DROPS was a top 10 album for me.

also, after now reading the nominees for the Independent Spirit Awards and seeing the SAG's tonite and Globes a few weeks ago..I think a high % of the folks in the film industry never saw THE JACKET. Saddens me..I think it could become like REQUIEM FOR A DREAM and DONNIE DARKO..cult-status in a few years. Maybe when THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE comes out it'll get mention.

Kyle
                          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• and 1000....

the jacket is a great movie....it should be recognized by more people.

Comment

• As of yesterday, I am no longer single.
                              Hurrah!

Comment

• now there's two of you? whoa

Comment

Working...
                                X