Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Compliment Day :roll:

Comment

• "The newest registered user is maggotool"

ergh, I already dislike this guy

Kinda related.. Tool's first tour date has been confirmed, and it's in denmark! I get to go see tool live! kickass!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
        Happy Compliment Day :roll:
        Quit making up holidays, man. I'll scalp you .

In other news, I can't be mad at you 'cause I see Kilgore on your playlist. Do you like Psycore? Man, to this day I kick myself in the ass for not buying the self-titled Psycore album from Best Buy. There was only 1 copy there, and I didn't pick it up 'cause the case was busted. Boy, I'm dumb.

Added after 2 minutes:

I miss Ooga.

Comment

• i miss my dog

and ooga too.....but my dog more...cause i've hung out with my dog before

we robbed banks and pushed over baby carriages
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Aw. I love dogs. Especially ones that participate in mass mayhem.

I have a crush on John Hawkes. That bastard.

Comment

• :shock:
              Alright! Tool on tour again! That makes me happy, since I missed seeing them live in ... 2002? I think it was 2002. Maybe it was 2003.
              But I gave up going to see them for System of a Down, so it was a pretty fair trade.
              Not trying to compare the two bands, but I love 'em both, so it was kind of a win-win situation.

In other other news, I had not realised that the "Taste of Chaos" tour was sponsored by Nintendo.
              It's like my two favorite things, dredg and Nintendo, have come together just for me to make my life awesome or something.

Comment

• Man, I spent like twenty minutes crafting a good question for Drew and the fucking thing isn't even showing up in the section.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arctic Circle
                  :shock:
                  Alright! Tool on tour again! That makes me happy, since I missed seeing them live in ... 2002? I think it was 2002. Maybe it was 2003.
                  2001 & 2002

such good tours...heh

i saw them 4 or 5 times in those 2 years

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                  Man, I spent like twenty minutes crafting a good question for Drew and the fucking thing isn't even showing up in the section.
                  no, you just posted it in tour talk.....not ask drew

Comment

• Happy make out with your mother day!
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                      Quit making up holidays, man. I'll scalp you .

In other news, I can't be mad at you 'cause I see Kilgore on your playlist. Do you like Psycore? Man, to this day I kick myself in the ass for not buying the self-titled Psycore album from Best Buy. There was only 1 copy there, and I didn't pick it up 'cause the case was busted. Boy, I'm dumb.
                      haha, i didn't make that up...seriously, it was National Compliment Day.

i have Psycore's "Your Problem" cd if thats what you're talking about. very unique album...haven't listened to it in ages though. so zah...you like Grinspoon, Kilgore and Psycore? thats awesome. i don't think i ever would've found out about those bands if it wasn't for the sampler that came with the first few copies of Korn's "Follow The Leader". btw, there's a used copy of that Psycore cd on amazon.com for $0.01.

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
                        i don't watch tv though....so i don't know why i'm surprised that i don't know about movie releases n' such a lot...
                        I'm with you there, I don't watch alot of tv either.... Through a few lazy roommates, I have become very opposed to the sloth/sedentary lifestyle most americans lead, and which I think will be the reason for the decline of America. We're becoming dull, fat, ugly and boring, plugged into the idiot box for hours on end. This opinion is becoming stronger due to the fact that I am studying for the semester in Florence, Italy. Everyone is nice, sociable, generous, mentally sharp as a tack, and walk just about everywhere. Much better situation than in the US, where we shut ourselves up in our cars, huge houses, and are automatically confrontational towards anyone who sets foot on our property.
                        Also, knowing that Gavin and the band have travelled Europe extensively, I can relate more to their music somehow. Before there was the fact that I liked the music, now there's a connection, an understanding somehow. I can't begin to explain. Another thing present in Europe but lacking in America: There's a certain beauty, authenticity, a realistic quality that I can sense better than I can describe it. Altogether amazing, highly recommended.
                        Save your stories cause they're all the same
                        You've had your glory
                        Throw it all away
                        If you don't you will never change cause
                        Give it time and watch your fame decay

Comment

• america was founded on the easy way out by a bunch of up tight, unfriendly people, that couldn't stand people that were different than them.

i want to move to europe.....though, being a dumb american....i'd have trouble understanding most of it's population......

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
                            i have Psycore's "Your Problem" cd if thats what you're talking about. very unique album...haven't listened to it in ages though.
                            Yeah, yeah. That's the one I meant. Sorry about that. Not sure why I said "self-titled." I think it's 'cause I pictured the cover with the band's name and that spikey "C" or whatever it was. Heh.

Originally posted by dsv
                            so zah...you like Grinspoon, Kilgore and Psycore? thats awesome. i don't think i ever would've found out about those bands if it wasn't for the sampler that came with the first few copies of Korn's "Follow The Leader". btw, there's a used copy of that Psycore cd on amazon.com for $0.01.
                            Haha. Same here, actually. That sampler was pretty damn good. Introduced me to a bunch of bands. It'd be cool if more CDs came with free samplers like that. But, nah, stores really screw you over with that crap. Either the "free" sampler magically hits the shelves AFTER you already bought an album (ya know, one of those "package" deals) OR they charge $1.99 for it OR they say "FREE with purchase of any CD!" I never understood that. Samplers are FREE promotional materials that are meant to be picked up by interested parties. No strings attached, ya know. If stores really think people are going to buy a CD for anywhere between 10 and 20 bucks just so they can get a "free" various artists sampler (especially when most people know the nature of sampers), well, I dunno - they're idiots. So, down with idiot stores...or something.

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up about the Amazon.com thing.

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                            Happy make out with your mother day!
                            BuddyG sent me an e-mail with pictures of him and his mom making out, and he said that if he was "ruler of the universe," he would "totally make this AWESOME event a universal holiday."

Comment

• re: ................

Drummer.....I visited Florence/Firenze about 2 months ago.... It was f-in cold....

Comment

• Firenze is around 45 degrees and sunny, although there is snow and rain forecast for the weekend. I love Europe, the places, the people too, they're alot nicer and more generous, less confrontational. But also I'm only 3rd generation American, and still look convincingly Italian, I guess the "big dumb american" judgement is not passed on me. Some friends of mine have said they get a hard time from the locals, but I know enough of the language to say what I would like/need, apologize for my poor italian, and tell them where my family was from. After that they seem to have a more receptive attitude, along the lines of "his family was italian, he's back to study for a semester, and he's learning the language, this americano can't be so bad." I love it.
                                Save your stories cause they're all the same
                                You've had your glory
                                Throw it all away
                                If you don't you will never change cause
                                Give it time and watch your fame decay

Comment

Working...
                                X