Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsbedlam: "Hahaha. Poop."

And BentTwig: it's on. Oooooh, it's on.

Added after 4 minutes:

You guys wanna know how awesomely clever and nerdy I am? You know how on some cell phones you can change the "Welcome" message? Well, whenever I got mine, I had changed it to: "Thank you for your ears."

Aaaahhhhhahahahahaha. That slays me.

Really though - I don't like cell phones too much.

Comment

• Mine says "Lick My Balls".
      Wild illusions dictate MY next move.

Comment

• Hahahaha. Zzzzzzzzing!

I was initially gonna make mine say: "Amy, you are quite good at turning me on," but Smithers threatened to sue.

Comment

• girls have too much power sometimes :P

Kyle
          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• if only my poop could come out that ice-cream-sunday perfect every time.
            His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundscapeMN
              girls have too much power sometimes :P
              You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?

Comment

• hey fyi(if you didnt already know). I walked into my multimedia class today, and on the board was written Sans Seriph. Turns out that it is a type of font that doesn't have lines at the end of the letters. Fonts like Times New Roman and Georgia are considered Seriph since they have the little lines at the end of some letters. Most fonts though are Sans Seriph. I found it kindof weird that Sans Seraph would change teh i and name a band after that.

PS. Thanks a lot for getting me into this thread, now I'm gonna have to read all 280+ pages to know whats been going on. Bastards.

Comment

• .. I severely doubt that their name is reffering to the lines at the end of the letters of some fonts....
                  Sans means without, and Seraph: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraph

Comment

• ya, that does make a lot more sense than mine, pretty big coincidence I guess.

Comment

• KABLAMO!

Where the heck has e.t. been? That prick owes me money and crack. Ers. Crackers.

Comment

• have you checked your pants, or perhaps your watering eyes.

Comment

• Swagger swagger boom boom swagger boom boom boom.

Comment

• I always thought that the typing thing was Sans Serif...instead of seriph

Comment

• I went to dictionary.com, and actually both of them mean the same thing, I guess you can spell it either way and be correct.

Ahhhhh boom boom chika chika boom boom chika chaka boom stop

Comment

• makes me feel kind of smart knowing I didnt just make that up

Comment

Working...
                                X