Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knifeboy: The strange thing, though, is that I haven't taken any mind altering substances in months ...

zah: It's so strange. It almost makes you believe that dreams are reality and reality is just one big dream. After all, dreams sometimes make more sense than real life.

And I'm kind of jealous that it's snowing where you are right now.
    We haven't had much of a winter in Ontario this year. For the past couple of weeks the temperature has always been above 0 degrees celcius.

Comment

• I would pay you. How far do you live from O'hare btw?
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Didn't realize you were being serious, BuddyG. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to house and watch over your car while you're away . . .

Where exactly are you guys coming from anyway? Do you or your friends not know anyone around this area?

Even if I can't help with your car situation, I sympathize and can at least try to give you some information and ideas.

Some transportation links to check out:

http://www.transitchicago.com/maps/park.html (see: Cumberland Blue Line [parking garage]. $12.00/24 Hrs. $132/11 days. Might still be a lot, but I guess it sort of beats the $230. If you split that 3-ways, you'd each be putting in less than 50 bucks).

The CTA Blue Line can also take you to O'Hare (as the maps illustrate). Then you don't have to deal with the traffic and parking around that area. Not 100% about where it actually stops, but I'm sure people there could direct you. I think there are shuttles and stuff around there, too.

Sorry, BuddyG. Maybe this'll ^ give you guys some other ideas/options.

P.Sx1. Oh yeah - I'm about 30-40 minutes away from O'Hare.

Added after 5 minutes:

Originally posted by [color=orange
        Arctic Circle[/color]]zah: It's so strange. It almost makes you believe that dreams are reality and reality is just one big dream. After all, dreams sometimes make more sense than real life.

And I'm kind of jealous that it's snowing where you are right now.
        We haven't had much of a winter in Ontario this year. For the past couple of weeks the temperature has always been above 0 degrees celcius.
        I agree with your "dreams and reality" comments. Right on.

As far as the snow: if I could've sent it up to you guys, I would have. Heh. I mean, snow is pretty and everything, and - I admit - I sometimes miss the snowball fights/sledding/snow angels/etc..., but it just gets to be a massive hassle. Doesn't help that my city sucks at pre-, concurrent, and post- street clean-up.

Comment

• I have been to O'hare 4 times, the Cumberland ave garage is full of shit, I used it the last two times and was charged $200+ dollars to park there for the 11 days.

I know all about the train, I love it and use it but the garages all along it charge a rediculous amount to park a car for. Last time I went I looked online for places to park and I believe it was Rosemont that said I could park for 7$ a 24hr period, I got there and found it was an unmanned parking place and you could only park there for up to 16 hours so I had to get ass raped by cumberland again.

I didn't seriously expect you to let me park my car at your place but on the off chance I could it would have saved me some cash that I could have spent on hookers in amsterdam instead of paying to use some concrete monstrocity. The airtport is even more expensive, in all actuality it costs upwards of 30$ per day to park there, the discount lots in the back are never open either. I was just trying to find a way not to have to pay out my ass just to park my car.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
            I agree with your "dreams and reality" comments. Right on.

As far as the snow: if I could've sent it up to you guys, I would have. Heh. I mean, snow is pretty and everything, and - I admit - I sometimes miss the snowball fights/sledding/snow angels/etc..., but it just gets to be a massive hassle. Doesn't help that my city sucks at pre-, concurrent, and post- street clean-up.
            Well, we got a bunch of snow this morning, so you must have done something.

Comment

• re: ................

this weekend in sports:

NFL
              Steelers become first #6 seed to go to Super Bowl by winning road games against all 3 top-seeded teams.

NCAA B-Ball
              Pitt, Florida, Duke (49-0 combined record) all lose.
              Wisconsin....well, i won't go there.

NBA
              Suns vs. Sonics (301 total points scored)
              Kobe Bryant scores 81 points in one game.

:shock:

Comment

• BuddyG: Sorry, man. Hope that all works out for you.

Arctic Circle: Glad you got your wish.

zah: Buy this car whenever it comes out...

Comment

• I am in fact.. Hungover on a tuesday

Comment

• sweet. i usually suffer from getting hungover on a tuesday...rarely...if ever am i hungover on a tuesday though
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Almost drank half a case of beer yesterday, while watching Lord Of War, Phone Booth, and the first season of Black Books.
                      Lord of war, was alot.. ALOT better than I'd imagined. It was very little anti-gun preaching, more.. A really good story told in a pretty realistic way

Comment

• intersting....i had never even heard of the movie before...n' then i saw a dvd for it....

i don't watch tv though....so i don't know why i'm surprised that i don't know about movie releases n' such a lot...

Comment

• all right
                          oh, yeah
                          all right
                          oh, yeah
                          all right
                          oh, yeah
                          all right
                          oh, yeah
                          all right
                          oh, yeah
                          all right
                          oh, yeah
                          oh

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
                            intersting....i had never even heard of the movie before...n' then i saw a dvd for it....

i don't watch tv though....so i don't know why i'm surprised that i don't know about movie releases n' such a lot...
                            I don't hear about movies through the tv.
                            It was more along the lines of browsing imdb and going "Hey! A new nicholas cage movie, awesome!"

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                              all right
                              oh, yeah
                              all right
                              oh, yeah
                              all right
                              oh, yeah
                              all right
                              oh, yeah
                              all right
                              oh, yeah
                              all right
                              oh, yeah
                              oh
                              haha, i just finished listening to that song as i opened this thread

Comment

• Lord of war kicked ass.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X