Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ................

So I got temporarily banned from the Birthday Massacre forum because of the following comment I made about the lead singer (after seeing a couple particular photos of her that were posted):

"Chibi needs to lose some weight in my opinion."

The reason for my banning was exactly as follows:

You can make it look like stating of an opinion, but an insult will stay an insult, and insulting a band member is not really a good idea (referring to you saying Chibi needed to lose some weight).

Since I didn't have a chance to explain myself THERE, I figure I'd ask you open-minded guys about your opinions on this.

While I realize I should've chosen the words "should" instead of "needs to", the thing is...is it a fact that I insulted her? Even though I don't know her personally, I've expressed my liking of her on the board often...so much to the point of where I think of her as a sister. And I was honestly just commenting out of the fact that I care for her a lot and afterall, being overweight it not healthy. And it's not like I said "she's a fat-ass" or something like that. In some other recent photos, I think she looks absolutely gorgeous but in the couple of those other particular photos I saw, it looked like she could honestly lose some weight.

Thoughts? I'm being very serious here. This and that board are the only forums I am regularly active on (minus vacations).
    ---
    At this exact moment in time, RachelSymphony has 2,483 visits in her VP profile and I have 2,485 visits in my VP profile.

One thing I noticed though...if you click the Reload button in your web browser (Firefox, at least), that counts as a "visit". I don't like that shit. They should be strict unique visits in my opinion. "Strict unique" as in one IP address per 15 minutes or so.
    ---
    PS: When I said "some" weight, I only really meant like 5-10 pounds or something. No big deal. You're gonna ban me for that shit?

FUCK YOU, ANGI.
    ---
    I was just upstairs dancin' and groovin' to the riffage of Nothingface's "Villiains" and right before Matt screams "The end, it's coming", I said out loud "The best part hasn't even come yet." God, I love this song. Then when the song ended, I was like "Ohhhh man...SO not in the mood for this right now".

PS: I'm home alone!

Comment

Well. haven't seen the pictures yuor referring to but from all i've seen of her she seems to be of a healthy weight.

Comment

She's the one on the right, obviously.
        ---
        ^ No comments? Is it just me or does she look a little thick?

Compared to this?:

I mean, I'm a pretty skinny guy myself. Just now, I weighed myself completely nude and I'm currently 138.5 lbs (62.82 kg). But I do have somewhat of a beer gut. I look totally fuckin' ugly naked (like most guys do) and if someone like her said I looked "totally fuckin' ugly" naked, I would either:

A: laugh at it and appreciate her sense of humor if she had said it with a smile or/and was lighthearted about it

OR

B: not take offense to it if she was being mean and serious. In fact, I would honestly feel inclined to actually lose some weight because I think of her in such high regard and would honor her opinion as if it was that of a goddess, which I actually consider her to be. In the music world, anyway. I take music very seriously.

Others on the board were saying she looks "gorgeous" or "gorgeous the way she is" but she could look MORE GORGEOUS in my opinion. I mean, let's be perfectly frank and blunt here.

I guess now that I think about it, it doesn't look like an unhealthy weight but she is a VERY short girl. If she was taller, I could understand how that might be a nice weight for her. I dunno, maybe if I was there in person, she'd look different. Afterall, a photo is a lot more superficial than reality. Looks can be deceiving, I guess.

Comment

sorry, i'm too freaked out by the eye of the girl to the left's eye to reply...
          ---
          srsly is that a cyclops?

Comment

^ Hahaha!

That wasn't very nice, though. Seriously...

= ]

Comment

I'm just lucky this board is little more liberal.

We got a Xenophobic party in the swedish gov', yaaaay...

Comment

good luck with that! Hopefully swedes will realize that the whole "we don't want sweden to end up like denmark" propaganda attempt was.....

true

fuck the small racist supporting parties and the major political parties willingness to suck their xenophobic cocks

Comment

No one is very happy about this. I don't get that they're not willing to at least listen to some of their ideas before they point them out as evil. Their front at least seem like the only genuinly nice guy in swedish politics. Everyone else is hostile all the time.

All that will happen now is everyone voting against each other out of spite and nothing will happen for four years, or we'll get a new election, which i'd prefer,

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                    All that will happen now is everyone voting against each other out of spite and nothing will happen for four years
                    You wish!

Comment

Politics make the universe in my mind collide and crash into a dense and narrow wreck.

Comment

mom's visiting, she's FREAKING OUT over my sanitary conditions.

Comment

Let me rephrase that...

Politics make the universe inSIDE my mind colLAPSE and crash into a dense and narrow wreck.

Comment

Is it weird to be attracted to Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham Asylum?
                            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

^ Hold on, lemme "Google Images" her first...
                              ---
                              Ummm...I should've just answered your question right off the bat...

NO!

Comment

Right off the Bat... man.

Comment

Working...
                                X