Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Jagger.

and Keith Rickards too. just to see if he bursts into dust or something. fun fun.

Comment

• Arctic Circle...

if you kill the Bush your still stuck with Dick

you gotta do a clean sweep n' just get rid of em all
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
        Arctic Circle...

if you kill the Bush your still stuck with Dick

you gotta do a clean sweep n' just get rid of em all
        But I live in Canada, so it's all good.
        Seriously, though, I don't think I'd kill anyone unless they were truly evil.
        Although, it can be argued that Bush is truly evil.

Kata Rokkar, you just want to kill Keith and Mick so you can smoke their ashes, don't you. :lol:

Comment

• Bush didn't even know canada was a seperate country until last thursday

ok that's a lie

or is it?

Comment

• Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.
            Canadians get to vote this Monday. Hooray!

Comment

• I would kill Bill O'Reily and Sean Hannity.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• I just slept for 15 hours.. Holy fuck

Comment

• i have a pain in my side....it hurts like appendix X_x

Comment

i have a pain in my side....it hurts like appendix X_x
                    That ain't cricket. You a'right?

Added after 4 minutes:

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    I just slept for 15 hours.. Holy fuck
                    Do you feel meh now? I always feel more crappy if I get too many hours of sleep as opposed to too few.

Comment

• Actually no, I felt absolutely amazing...

Although in the middle of the night, I had a dream that I was climbing a mountain made of mud, and i woke up completely covered in sweat with aching arms... Very weird

Comment

• i'm doing better nowish......man that was paintul....

Comment

• Hey Zah, can I park my car at your place when I go to Amsterdam? Fucking airport parks wants 230$ for 11 days parking. The three of us would need a ride to the airport also...
                          sigpic
                          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

i'm doing better nowish......man that was paintul....
                            Good.
                            I had my appendix removed when I was in high school.
                            I waited almost two whole days before going to the hospital. Figured it was just indigestion or something like that.

Knifeboy: It's weird how dreams are like that. I once had this dream that I was in some sort of sword duel, and I got stabbed in the leg and I woke up with the most painful charlie-horse in my life.

But a few weeks ago,I had a very interesting dream.

It started out in some place that looked like it could have been in one of those early to mid-90's Disney type films.
                            Some sort of Malt shake shop, or place that pre-teens like to hang out in.
                            Anyway, I was there with someone, but I can't remember who anymore.
                            There were these two 12 year old kids playing some really bad music.
                            One kid on drums who couldn't keep the time, and the other playing guitar and trying to sing in the mic.

So I left the shop and went outside.
                            It was mid summer, and I was in this very large, clean city with stately kind of buildings.
                            Almost like something from that famous paiting for which I can't remember the name.
                            There was a nice park on the right, and on the left, between the park and some very tall office-type buildings, was a moderately large strip of land which the top soil had been all torn off and very large houses were being built.

The houses were mansion size, and from the looks of them, Victorian style.
                            There were still just being built, but they were all wooden.
                            And between the dozens of houses were pathways made of about 5 or 6 2x4's laid side to side.
                            I remember thinking what a waste of wood it was. A waste of trees.
                            Then, on the ground I saw a large rock with a strange alien/goblin type face graffitoed on it.
                            I looked around a noticed a couple of others on the unfinished buildings.

Then I heard a voice from behind me, and music. The music sounded kind of like the steel guitar parts in 'Wind at the End.' And the voice was the voice of the guys who speaks at the end of 'Woah is me.'
                            There was a radio that had been left on the porch of one of the finished houses, and then the famous one second club guy on the radio said,

"... it has been theorized what these graffiti tags symbolised. There have been many different opinions, but I believe them to be the faces of aliens, staring at the world with Bug Eyes, amazed at how man can willingly build his own destruction."

And then I woke up.

Strange, no?

Comment

• That's awesomely trippy

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                                Hey Zah, can I park my car at your place when I go to Amsterdam? Fucking airport parks wants 230$ for 11 days parking. The three of us would need a ride to the airport also...
                                Amsterdam? $230? 11 days? The 3 of you? Well, I know an awesome shortcut to the airport . . .

Really though - have a good trip. Be good and all that jazz.

E.T.: Glad you're feeling sorta better.

KB and AC: Dreams are interesting. It's weirdest when you wake up and actually feel like you'd physically experienced everything.

Added after 1 minutes:

P.Sx1. It's snowing here. Right after a gorgeous day yesterday. What a drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X