Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standing in the dark outside the house
    breathing in the cold and sterile air
    well, I was thinking how it must feel
    to see that little light
    and watch it as it disappears
    and fades into
    and fades into the night

so, I know you're going pretty soon
    radiation sore throat got your tongue
    magic markers tattoo you
    and show it where to aim
    and strangers break their promises
    you won't feel any
    you won't feel any pain

and the streets are jammed with cars
    rockin' their horns
    to race to the wire
    of the unfinished line

thought that I'd forget all about the past
    but it doesn't let me run too fast
    and I just wanna stand outside
    and know that this is right
    and this is true
    and I will not
    fade into
    fade into the night

standing here in the dark

Added after 18 minutes:

Is it wrong to want to beat a 4-year-old weiner kid with a cane? He was a demon child, I swear.

Added after 2 minutes:

2:13 AM

Added after 5 minutes:

Somebody like you can really make things all right for me.

Added after 7 minutes:

I miss that movie.

On that note, I guess I'm outta here.

I'm tired, but not. I hate that limbo.

Comment

• I'm gonna get my Magic Mouth.

Added after 16 minutes:

I fall asleep at the computer all the time... have you ever had sleep depravation hallucination? It's kind of a trip. It's like what you're doing blends into the dream you're having for a split second and all of a sudden you realize you're awake. I've once had a dream that felt like an hour, realized I was sleeping, and woke up to find I had dozed off for like 30 seconds while watching a movie with my friends...

Probably not healthy, but I don't do it on purpose.

Comment

• That happens to me almost every day. I don't ever get more than 4 hours of sleep...and I'm lucky if I get that.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• I hate it when you have a dream that's longer than the time you're sleeping.. I once had a dream that "Lasted for a week" so to say.. And was thoroughly confused for the rest of the day

Originally posted by zah
          I'm sooo not a party animal. And that's all right by me.
          I was born a party animal.. I look like one, and I don't get hangovers... Actually, I get the opposite of hangovers, I always feel amazing after a night of heavy drinking..

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
            I was born a party animal.. I look like one, and I don't get hangovers... Actually, I get the opposite of hangovers, I always feel amazing after a night of heavy drinking..
            That happens for me most of the time. But, when I get my hangovers, they are fucking brutal, so I try not to get drunk anymore.

Comment

• I can't stand "parties" in the extreme sense of the word. If its less than 10 people, though, I'll be happy all night long.

And yeah, that dream stuff happens to me a lot too. My girlfriend and I used to date long distance (like we currently are) and we would talk on the phone till really, really late. Well when we would get off the phone and I fell asleep, I'd dream that I was on the phone and fell asleep on the phone, and so when I wake myself up from it I'm always afraid I fell asleep with her waiting on the other line, and then I remember that we had already gone to sleep. Its fucking weird.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• Haha, I did that a couple of times too when I was in a long distance relationship...
                I sometimes woke up while still holding the phone to my ear wondering if we had ended the conversation or not

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by Gnomad
                Originally posted by Knifeboy
                That happens for me most of the time. But, when I get my hangovers, they are fucking brutal, so I try not to get drunk anymore.
                I've only had like.. 2 or 3 hangovers.. and they've never been anything horrible

Comment

• I've never gotten a hangover. Don't plan on it either.

Dreams are quite interesting, to say the least.

Once, my friend was talking to me when I was really fucking tired, and I kept nodding off. At one point she was like, "Amy, do you know what I just said?" And I was like, "Yeah. Something about the pep rally with the cheerleaders and football players. Like, team spirit." Let's just say I was way off.

Some of my dreams have come true, so sometimes when I have a really bad (realistic) one, I get all paranoid.

Added after 9 minutes:

Screaming "no" 120+x over noise and feedback is so fucking...great.

Comment

• Really? I have premintional dreams too... it used to scare me, cause I thought for a while that I was the only one, but it turns out a lot of people have premintional dreams.

It's scary... everything in my dreams is so accurate sometimes, right to a fucking T, and then it comes true exactly as I dreamed it. Sometimes, I think I've already lived my life and I'm just remembering it in full detail... like my dreams are just my mind jumping ahead sometimes...

Comment

• That's an interesting thought, Gnomad . . .

Yeah, it's crazy how dead-on dreams can be sometimes.

Have you ever had a dream where you physically react in "real life"? I've punched my wall before. When I got shot in a leg in a dream, that same leg had a spasm. Some other things. The worst are the emotional dreams, particularly negative emotions. I woke up with the biggest fucking headache once. It felt like my brain was vomiting all over the place.

Comment

• Hmm.. I never have any negative dreams.. I think its got something to do with the way my brain works hehehe

Comment

• Are you trying to say something, Knifeboy? Like, I'm negative and pessimistic and psychotic?

I'm gonna fuckin' gut you, and then use your insides to express my pain and suffering.

Or, I mean, give you a pretty flower.

Added after 1 minutes:

DAMMIT! My brother just punched me in the back of the head. It's all right though. I threw my shoe at him pretty hard.

Comment

• Haha! Your brother rules!

Comment

• You rule, Gnomad! A'right! YOU rule!

Blip bloop.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                                Are you trying to say something, Knifeboy? Like, I'm negative and pessimistic and psychotic?

I'm gonna fuckin' gut you, and then use your insides to express my pain and suffering.

Or, I mean, give you a pretty flower.
                                Nah.. I was more hinting at me being insane

Added after 8 minutes:

I never figured out how to make that fancy "last played tracks" sig thing work

Comment

Working...
                                X