Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone interested to hear an amazing Singer/Songwriter? It's the guy who's music is appearing in this mindblowingly beautiful commercial : http://www.bravia-advert.com/include...0_sec_high.mov

I'm uploading his album to a friend of mine encoded in Shorten lossless.. Just say the word if you want it (it is well worth the download.. One of my alltime favorite albums)

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by Gnomad
    I believe R. Kelly is a bit insane.
    HAHAHAHA!!1

Added after 10 minutes:

If someone is interested in that album but don't want to download a full lossless album, just tell me and I'll upload an mp3 version of it, no problem.. But the album is short, so the lossless version is only 150 mb

Comment

• i really like that...

what's his name?

Comment

• José González : )

Comment

• Nevermind. I found him . . . .

Added after 35 seconds:

Heh. Thanks, knifeboy. . .

Added after 8 minutes:

later days.

Comment

• hi

i have nothing to really add to this discussion...

i got the deftones rarities yesterday...and the special edition office space dvd

i'm a consumer whore
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Nice. I just got an e-mail from my HRM teacher saying class is cancelled tomorrow. Well, nice for me. She's got a nasty cold she's getting over. Hope she feels better...

Also, where's Ooga?

Added after 33 seconds:

hey, e.t.

Added after 3 minutes:

fo
              i
              l

ed

a
              ga in

Added after 3 minutes:

i think i just need to disappear for a little while.

Comment

• Amy, I want to see pictures of you. I'm tired of seeing your awesomely sweet posts and never having a face.
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
                  i got the deftones rarities yesterday.
                  Holy shit... I bet you were disappointed with that one.

I said "screw it" upon hearing the copy my friend has and I just downloaded all of the songs that are worth downloading from it. Plus, I added songs like "Damone" (I hate fastforwarding to it on ATF), "Can't Even Breathe", "Teething", "To Have and To Hold", etc. etc.

If you didn't know... they remastered "Night Boat" for the b-sides/rarities release as well, but you can only get it on iTunes. If I still have it on my comp (in .mp3 form, of course!) I will post it for you. It sounds a lot better than the version that was circulating throughout the net.

For some reason they didn't remaster "Sweetest Perfection", so we're left with the shitty demo of that one.

Added after 10 minutes:

Originally posted by zah
                  Also, where's Ooga?
                  He's gone... he has been for quite some time.

:lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                    Amy, I want to see pictures of you. I'm tired of seeing your awesomely sweet posts and never having a face.
                    You must have missed the couple I've posted in this thread. Normally, I like to stay in the shadows, but I've figured, "What the hell?"

South Park Amy(s):

and

These are in chronological order:

My friend Alex and I. I was giggling. That was about 2 years ago. My hair's a lot longer now.

I guess you could call this emo-ish. But then I'll kill you. Taken some time last winter.

Me. Sorta blurry because of the camera setting.

Lastly...

Sexiest couple ever.

Haha. The head I used is from some time last winter as well. I was talking as my cousin snapped the shot.

Edit: Once I kill you, everyone will know I'm the real Ooga!

Comment

• haha.. I still love that cropjob

Comment

• Haha. Right on.

Cropping faces into pictures is always a good time.

Comment

• I've been aching for someone.. I've barely met
                          I've been begging for something.. I'll never get
                          ooh

Oh man.. I love this song so much

I'm thinking about covering it for that cover competition thingie.. But I'm not quite sure what sounds I'm gonna use for the piano

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
                            I've been aching for someone.. I've barely met
                            I've been begging for something.. I'll never get
                            ooh

Oh man.. I love this song so much

I'm thinking about covering it for that cover competition thingie.. But I'm not quite sure what sounds I'm gonna use for the piano
                            I couldn't agree more, man. I was just talking about that with someone last night. It's like my fucking anthem. Ha.

You should cover it. Do it! Do it!

Comment

• lol there we go. You remind me a lot of my favorite cousin, actually. I'll spare your life, this time.

^^^^If anyone is interested in the picture-documentary of my relationship with my girlfriend Nicole, those are pictures ranging from 2000 to the current. And I look different in all of them.

^^^^This is other artsy randomness that are more recent pictures with me and my friends.
                              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• I so hope they do what mark (I think) mentioned a while ago about putting giving all at the start of their next album..

Comment

Working...
                                X