Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah

Originally posted by BentTwig
      scared ya
      Only slightly. But I find comfort in the fact that I can light you on fire and bask in the warmth.
      Dont get too comfortable. Im just a twig, its anything but a bask, just a quick burn and Im gone. Plus I the last person who tried to light me on fire got their eyes gouged out by a sodering iron. :twisted:
      His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• dredg needs to do something to start the posting back up, it is hard to talk about the same crap over and over again. Though I would like to see this thread get to 300 pages.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• haha here's me as jesus on halloween about . . . 4 or 5 years ago!

Originally posted by kata rokkar
          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Jesus Christ!.. hehe.. nice beard you had there

Comment

• haha yeah the beard was fake but the hair was all mine!!

Comment

• That's a mightily convincing fake beard I must admit

Comment

• crepe hair is amazing when properly applied!

Comment

• Hahahaha. That's awesome. You make a pretty good looking Jesus.

Buddy G said: Though I would like to see this thread get to 300 pages.
                    This thread should have reached 300+ pages before the end of last year. But somewhere along the way, we lost the fire.

People who buy Valentine's candy for Valentine's Day are suckers. If only they'd wait a few days after, they'd be getting chocolates for super cheap. I got 3 bags of Hershey's chocolates for 62¢ each. 62¢!!! I can't eat them right now anyway 'cause I'm vegan, but still - talk about a bargain!

Added after 4 minutes:

Originally posted by BentTwig
                    Dont get too comfortable. Im just a twig, its anything but a bask, just a quick burn and Im gone. Plus I the last person who tried to light me on fire got their eyes gouged out by a sodering iron. :twisted:
                    Well, after I start you on fire, I'll just keep adding more things to it. Like evidence I need to destroy...

Plus, I have a flame thrower. All right, so all I've got is Molotov cocktails, but those things can start a massive fire.

Viva la Revolución, gringos!

Comment

Hahahaha. That's awesome. You make a pretty good looking Jesus.
                      thanks! i could never pull it off now though . . . haha!!!

Comment

Well, after I start you on fire, I'll just keep adding more things to it. Like evidence I need to destroy...

Plus, I have a flame thrower. All right, so all I've got is Molotov cocktails, but those things can start a massive fire.

Watch who you mess with. You mess with me and you mess with the rest of my family. We are part of the twigish mafia who have reaked havok throughout the ages against all who oppose. And then you will have all the friendly woodland creatures after you. Have you ever seen what a squirrel can do to a man's face. HAVE YOU. God I hate to mention what the chipmunks can do. Jesus just hope it doesnt come to that, but if it does, God help you.

Comment

• Everyone go listen to my José González cover : http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...13MASFZXLFRNZ4
                          Do it, or I'll steal all your furniture

Comment

• Awww. "Hints" is a good song. Nice job, Marcus Jackson.

BentTwig: I have squirrel friends, so those little bastards are on my side.

This one's called BoBo.

Comment

• re: ................

Squirrels have forever been enslaved by the twigish mafia. They will be forever... ever since the great twig squirell battle at Forage Creek where my fellow twigs began to slaughter every squirrel in sight and their only hope to live was to become our slaves. That is why whenever you walk to see a squirrel it runs for a tree. It isnt scared of you, it is protecting my people.
                              BoBo is just one of the few rebel squirrels who managed to escape their doom. They have been trying to fight us, but have only been minorly successful. If we find them, we kill them.

Have you checked to see BoBo yet.

Have you?

Because we already got him... heres what we did to him, and what will happen to all that oppose

Of course you know Zah. You are now one of the rebels. Of course you know... This means WAR!!!

Comment

• Added after 1 minutes:

hehe . . . something i whipped up this morning . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X