Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, my friend was so drunk that he peed on his dog. Then he passed out with his pants down, I'd upload pictures, but I'm too lazy. They're hilarious. Ya we wrote on him, there has to be consequences to party fouls.
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Those are oppurtunities you just can't pass up.
      - -- --- ----

Comment

• my friends tried to do that to me once...cause they thought i passed out....but as they were about to, i punched one of them in the face.

they don't try to do taht anymore
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• One time, I was teabagged by 5 guys and 1 girl... the girl was a bit surprising... that is, until they turned me over and stuck a banana in my ass.

Comment

• hmm ... sounds like a party
            - -- --- ----

Comment

• So, my vegan fast ends tomorrow (well, techincally Sunday, but I never consider it the next day 'til I go to sleep and get up) at midnight. I think I'll break the fast with a nice bowl of cereal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                One time, I was teabagged by 5 guys and 1 girl... the girl was a bit surprising... that is, until they turned me over and stuck a banana in my ass.
                I thought to be qualified to teabag that you have to have a ball sack, so you must have a creepy tranny girl for a friend.
                My friend way back when got expelled from school for teabagging a girl during track practice. Could you imagine having that on your permanant record. I mean seriously teabagging? who does that at school.

Comment

• Your mom.

Comment

• mutha fukin zing yo!

Comment

• Oh man, I was hoping to go a whole Traversing career without someone pulling a lame your mom joke. Thanks a lot zah.

Comment

• thank your mom

Comment

• Originally posted by BentTwig
                          Oh man, I was hoping to go a whole Traversing career without someone pulling a lame your mom joke. Thanks a lot zah.
                          Any time, man. If I can crush at least one person's hopes and dreams a day, I'm happy.

Added after 2 minutes:

i'm so fucking bored/boring.

Comment

• You know what you should do to not be bored. Egg some cars and when the cars break in the middle of the road, and the driver gets out, egg him. Then run for your life. Then lather rinse and repeat

Comment

• i threw a snowball at a car when i was younger. the guy stopped in th emiddle of the road, got out of his car and yelled "that's not good practice"

to this day i can't understand what he meant......i mean....i DID hit him.....shrug

Comment

• Hahaha.

Remember having pebble wars at the park? Or picking off those little crab apples from trees and using those as ammunition? Those were the days.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by BentTwig
                                Then run for your life.
                                Man, running for your life is one of the funniest things ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X