This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gnomad
    It was going alright... but then I found some horrible news. I read this person's blog every once in a while, and she had the perfect life. She no longer had to do a job she hated, her husband loved her a lot, and she had a baby girl that made her incredibly happy. Every post in her blog was just pure happiness and it was nice, especially when things seemed bad on my end, I always read her blog and knew "Hey, it's not all bad then."

Well, I hadn't been keeping up with her blog... and I found out over a month ago her husband died in a car accident... and she's pregnant with another baby of his. I feel so horrible now.

But shit... what are you supposed to do? I don't know her personally, so it's not like I can help... just a sad story that, as shitty as it is to say, I only have to read. I'd hate to be the one living it.
    Yeah..  

Hopefully she pulls through and will be able to overcome it.  It might take awhile and the quicksand life she feels she's living may be too much to deal with...  but that's time for you.  Time is the key...  time and patience.

Comment

• What's cool is that you actually care. Nowadays, people don't give 2 shits about some person they don't even know.

Comment

• yeah..I know what you mean...this longtime online friend of mine just lost her 21 y/o son in a hiking accident. He was actually someone who I chatted with when he was 16. I can't really do much but just offer my condolences and support on her blog. I never met her, but I feel for her. So I know what you mean. Kind of like that girl who died last November. Amazing how someone writing online can feel like more than it is.

Kyle
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• BTW, that RX Bandits show was one of the best shows I've ever seen.  They had an hour and a half set with an encore of Overcome and Decrescendo.

Then myself and two other friends stayed and hungout with a couple of guys from each of the bands and they were really cool.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• awesome.  glad you had a good time
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• shit a lot has changed around here.  including my ability to do the quick response thing.
              His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• why?  i am doing the quick response thing right now.......
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I don't know but everthings acting all screwy. It must be my computer. It takes like 20 seconds to load a reply, but everytime I try to do a quick reply it makes me log in again and then I log in and it takes me to the post reply page.

I'm getting annoyed with it, pretty bad.

Added after 10 minutes:

fuck it... I'm done this is pissing me off.

Added after 1 hours 1 minutes:

there is the craziest storm going on right now.  My dog is absolutely freaking out.

Comment

• blah
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Comment

• thats pretty fucking hot

Comment

• is it a sin if no one at my job knew who sang "ramble on" ?

i'm perplexed. is this the end?

Comment

• Tell them Green Day wrote it, and they'll be like, "Oh ya., I love that song"

Comment

• yes they should be slapped, that song would make top three if i composed a soundtrack to my life, not becuase the lyrics relate to my life but because i just love the song
                              i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

• Congrats on 31K+ in views, and 5K+ in posts..... you people need lives.
                                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X