Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha right on!!
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• "Right on!!!" Makes me think of Super Nintendo's Super Punchout whenever you TKO a person without getting knocked down. Nick and Rick Bruiser were so tough, but innevitably hit the ground by the fists of BentTwig.
      His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Super nintendo version is better than NES Mike Tyson's. If only because of this.

Now if you don't think thats funny. Get help.

Added after 3 hours 41 minutes:

Wolfmother was just on Fuse's Daily Download for all that like them. They talked about shooting the video for dimensions, coming to America, touring (mainly about them playing at Coachella, sp?) and they played the video for Dimensions. Its was in like the first 10 minutes of the show, and I looked and if your dying to see that you'd have to watch at like 6 in the morning. Or tape it

Comment

Comment

• Added after 1 minutes:

Holy shit... IS THAT BABY HOLDING A BEER?????

Comment

• Yo, so I got blocked from that Hacked by gsy thread before i could say this.
                Ooops. Just wanted to say sorry for being a wierd ass. I have a sense of humor that really only I understand (if i even do). So I'm going to be a man here and say sorry evasive, sorry zah, sorry mods, sorry Rosie O'donnell. I meant no harm, but if there was harm, welllll sorry. Now I'm going to go eat a bagel.

Comment

• You got blocked from that thread?! Hahahaha. Too funny.

I, for one, was not offended or anything. I got that you were just joking around and being a weirdo. So, there's no need to apologize (especially to that bitch Rosie), though the thought is appreciated.

Now, I have to go back to that thread and see how you were blocked from it.

P.Sx1. I haven't been to this thread for a while. What the hell? You guys got - what? - 2 pages? PAH-THET-IC.

Added after 7 minutes:

Oh, wow. The whole thread got locked. I'd rather just have unnecessary posts get deleted - either that, or just delete the entire thing.

By the way, I'm not a big fan of the job I have now. I couldn't just be an on-the-road counselor for dredg?! Drew did say he needs lots of help.....

Comment

• re: ................

jobs blow...i want an online job.

Added after 1 minutes:

Comment

Comment

• BentTwig, you apologize alot

Comment

• Ya I need to stick up for myself. I'm a pusswagon. I type too much shit without thinking, just evasive seemed a little mad at my comments, and the last thing I want is to come here and have people get pissed at the stupid stuff I say, because thats not my intent.

Ha I can say that I got a thread locked. That takes talent though.

You want to know why it got blocked zah. Its Rosie man. She runs everything man. Shes got spies throughout the world making sure that no one disses her bad name man. Say something bad about her and next thing you know your house is gone and your in some room getting beat by Rosie herself man. You wanna know why she quit her show man... it was to start the evil corporation that runs the world man. She'sTHE MAN. The World is run by THE MAN. Oh you don't know the man. He's everywhere, the White House, School even this website. Hes ruinied the ozone, hes burning down the Amazon, AND HE KIDNAPPED SHAMOE AND PUT HER IN A CHLORINE TANK.She's probably reading this right now.

Oh no I've said to much. My life is in danger. Viva la Resistance.

Comment

• Just got back from amsterdam. I saw pink floyd while smoking the cannibus cup winning pot, so you can all suck it HAHAHAHA. Just kidding, you don't have to suck it if you don't want to.
                            sigpic
                            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• twig - i wasn't really mad at you. didn't understand the unprovoked hostility....i mean...rosie?....might as well called me a few racial slurs there....i would have taken that much easier.....no need to appologize

buddy - F you man. just kidding, sorta. glad you had a good time

and now to continue my trend of posting own3d images for no real reason...

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye

Comment

• Man, that's my biggest fear for divers.

and Twiggy: I think you're secretly in love with Rosie and wanna have her love child. Your fantasy probably includes her calling you Tom. You sick, sick fuck.

Added after 13 minutes:

Oh, forgot to mention...

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                                Just got back from amsterdam.
                                Hey, that's awesome. Glad you had a good time. What did you end up doing for parking? - just parked at O'Hare?

Comment

Working...
                                X