Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Did no one here have willpower enough not to listen to the album. I have it downloaded but I've haven't had the guts to start it...

Comment

Originally posted by drummerjs View Post
      id be even less surprised if you got raped in the ass by a gorilla....
      Actually, that one would surprise me more than dredg having a surprise album. I don't often associated with gorillas.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Man, Gathering Pebbles is sweet. That chorus is awesome. Dont know if I am in the minority here, but it would make sense seeing as how Zebraskin was one of my favs off of CWA.

Comment

That can be arranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
            Actually, that one would surprise me more than dredg having a surprise album. I don't often associated with gorillas.
            why not? i hear theyre pretty amusing when they arent raping you

Comment

I prefer monkeys over the big guys.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I think I'd rather be raped by a Gorilla than a Horse though. I'm not sure about Gorilla measurements but they have to be smaller.

List of Animals you don't want to be raped by:

1. Blue Whale
                2. Elephant
                3. Horse
                4. Gorilla
                5. Great Dane
                Last edited by SimpatiK; May 4, 2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

The jury is still out for me as to the quality of Pariah as the opening track. More listens needed.
                  ---
                  and, yes, gathering pebbles is pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by tillybot View Post
                    what i don't get is quotes....upon only one listen, i thought it was really underwhelming, lyrically and musically.
                    YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE SIR.

Actually I think this rip doesn't do that song justice at all. There is quite a bit of strings and other goodies on that track and the webrip just doesnt capture them.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Theres just so much on this album that is different than what they've done before. I love it. They need more stuff like Pariah.
                      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                        I think I'd rather be raped by a Gorilla than a Horse though. I'm not sure about Gorilla measurements but they have to be smaller.

List of Animals you don't want to be raped by:

1. Blue Whale
                        2. Elephant
                        3. Horse
                        4. Gorilla
                        5. Great Dane
                        it would be interesting to see a blue whale try to rape anything, much less a human being....and i feel sorry for you simpatik. no one else that i know of has been raped by 5 different animals.

Comment

Wow- I just finished listening to the leak- even in the low quality it gives me chills. Too early to say where it fits in with dredg's previous work...but it is defiantly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by toolerawk View Post
                            The jury is still out for me as to the quality of Pariah as the opening track. More listens needed.
                            ---
                            and, yes, gathering pebbles is pretty amazing.
                            Pariah is probably the best song on the CD.

Comment

Really? Pariah? I'll have to sit with that song more I guess.

Comment

i found the only underwhelming song was ocean meets bay.

Comment

Working...
                                X