Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

i seriously cannot wait to listen to this with the artwork right in front of me, listening in 5.1 surround. these songs are really freakin awesome.
    And the second cd of that special edition will be a dvd audio
    The O.C. Project
    http://lolo-extreme.myblog.de/
    Right? hoeh'?

Comment

I love how drunk the chorus of quotes is. I love that the vibe matches the lyrics so well. Just feels like being fucked up.

Comment

marks guitar tone is fucking money. i love the fact that he changes it from album to album.

Comment

Yay! I just picked up some dank smoke for listening tonight, gonna get completely wasted and listen in the delicious Bose surround sound.

Comment

Originally posted by hand_of_change View Post
            Yay! I just picked up some dank smoke for listening tonight, gonna get completely wasted and listen in the delicious Bose surround sound.
            Bose is the way to go. So far their speakers have brought out the most bass in this mix from all the ones I've listened to here at work.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by drummerjs View Post
              one thing i noticed, hahaha, gavin messes up in quotes "its obvious, w...well its apparent"
              i think that's a skip in the recording

edit. the rip i mean
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by drummerjs View Post
                one thing i noticed, hahaha, gavin messes up in quotes "its obvious, w...well its apparent"
                Pretty sure that's intentional sung in a conversation style...like he's talking to someone stream of conciousness "it's obvious..well...well it's apparent."

Comment

^ or that. guess we were thinking of two different parts
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Yeah I think rossimo is right. I'm pretty sure it's intentional.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

did anyone else notice the bridge melody from ireland sung at the end of ruok?

and im pretty sure it wasnt a skip, cause the music still flows. i dont know and cellar both skip for me though.
                      ---
                      cartoon showroom is about his girls i bet.

Comment

I saw that 39 people were reading this forum.. so I popped in.. and hey, look a leak. I'll just want to download it to listen to the full version of Information. That is all. The rest can wait til I buy the CD (fingers crossed to a CD/DVD/T-shirt bundle).
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Can someone send me a PM with the leak as well. Thanks.

Comment

Could someone pm me the leak pleaz

Comment

UrSaviour check your PM box

Comment

"daddy I want an oompa-loompa now!"

Comment

Working...
                                X