Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

the entire album is ace.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Well you can tell that ocean meets bay is one of the songs that suffers the most from being cut off early, and it's just a short interlude anyways

Comment

*still waiting for a quality rip...*
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

haha wow mourning this morning almost sounds like lionel ritchie. brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by toolerawk View Post
            haha wow mourning this morning almost sounds like lionel ritchie. brilliant!
            Please don't scare me like that.
            We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

hehehe i mean it just in the tone and phrasing of mark's guitar playing - very tasty, plus the strings. just kinda had a hint of "hello" by lionel ritchie in it's smoothness and funkiness. it's a good thing.

Comment

Mourning -> Horizon is my favorite chunk of the record.

I also dig Pariah -> Pebbles.

I sort of have a tendency to skip past Information/Saviour/RUOK/I Don't Know...because I've heard those songs for awhile by this point.

Comment

This album is some fresh and relaxing shit instrumental wise. I love it so far. Now where's the quality rip?
                  Patiently waiting since 2002..

Comment

I agree, rossimo, mouring to the end of the record i think is the best part. tons of wonderful mood swings, very epic, but it flows. Cartoon Showroom is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                      It's out. No need in controlling the leak - the band said to let it go.
                      Since they know about it, can they provide us with a better quality rip?

It would bug me to no end if there were a substandard rip of my band's unreleased stuff floating around as the only leak on the web.
                      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Ok, so what the hell is a Cartoon Showroom and why is Gavin dancing on the roof??

Comment

I'm going to wait as long as I can before I cave and listen to this.. But I'm downloading it.
                          Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Stars Die View Post
                            I'm going to wait as long as I can before I cave and listen to this.. But I'm downloading it.
                            Haha good luck with that.
                            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by fiKnight View Post
                              Since they know about it, can they provide us with a better quality rip?

It would bug me to no end if there were a substandard rip of my band's unreleased stuff floating around as the only leak on the web.
                              they know about it and im sure there not happy but they wont send out a better rip just cause there album leaked... the person who leaked this web rip shouldn't have plain and simple!

Comment

agreed. Not the best way to be introduced to the album.
                                sigpic
                                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                                X