Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

wait, I thought Ooga was leaving like Eric? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, now I'm sad, why are you still here Ooga? why? don't give me some rant about how you must prove you're point about dredg... just tell me why are YOU personally still wasting your time here. Because, honestly bro, I'm just very sad for you, it's just pathetic that you have 2500 posts on this forum and can't reconcile your personal differences with the musical direction dredg has taken. Fuck, just say I wish they sounded life Messhugah, or Oysterhead, they aren't your bitch nor mine and they will never make music for you... Wow me Ooga, seriously, what do have to offer thats worth shit? Go back to your cave, your probably just another programmer, no offense, like most other folks on any band board... Just go away, solves sooooooooo many problems in our lives, as well as yours.

P.S. Stop responding to him everyone, if I ever catch any of you talking to a squirrel with red eyes in real life... well, lets just say my opinion of any and all would be lowered dramatically further than it already is. Ignore his desperate cries for attention, maybe Ooga will get a girlfriend and could step forward in his life, as a new man, with a fresh non-elitist/judge~mental outlook on life. But until then, he's just a stick in the mud, getting as redundant as McCain at a "My Friends" convention. Ignore.....
    Last edited by dredgfan001; April 9, 2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

wow.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

wtf??? I think I will never ever understand why people give a shit about postings on msg boards...people talk tons of bullshit, behave stupid and being aggresive because they consider themself as anonymous...puh, whatever not my business...happy bashing folks

Comment

I like drinking, smoking weed and all types of ill shit.....
          Wild illusions dictate MY next move.

Comment

öh; now leaflet #16 is on dredg.com . Maybe it's a countdown OMG.
            The O.C. Project
            http://lolo-extreme.myblog.de/
            Right? hoeh'?

Comment

Probably just catering to people who only visit dredg.com and aren't smartypants enough to figure out how to view anything other than the featured video.

Comment

a countdown to the END OF THE WORLD!

Comment

2012?
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

jun. 8 2009. that's right, it ends before we get the new dredg album.

Comment

Originally posted by psycadelic View Post
                      wtf??? I think I will never ever understand why people give a shit about postings on msg boards...people talk tons of bullshit, behave stupid and being aggresive because they consider themself as anonymous...puh, whatever not my business...happy bashing folks
                      Dear Sir/Madam,

It has come to our attention that you are far too laid back for this forum. We have certain criteria for our posters, who must all meet a quota of "serious" posts. Unfortunately, your unwillingness to cooperate has forced our hand in this situation. We regret to inform you that we must respond accordingly.

STFU

Again, this is a regrettable situation, one that has occured many times but is never an action we prefer to take. We hope you understand why this course of action was taken and you begin to meet your quota of "serious" posts. If not, then further action will be taken that may involve insulting imagery with more internet acronyms. Thank you in advance.

Signed,
                      dredg board is serious business

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                        2012?
                        THE OLYMPICS! YAY! DESTWRAY HALF OF LANDAANN.
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by Kush42 View Post
                          I like drinking, smoking weed and all types of ill shit.....
                          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                            I don't know what to say except for watch more funny ass movies with titles that are way to long for the DVD box.....
                            Wild illusions dictate MY next move.

Comment

drunk slide is some serious business!

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                                2012?
                                New album release date
                                http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

Working...
                                X