Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

Wow- thanks for the link- if anyone has a downloadable version of this recording of quotes, please post it!

Comment

It's a great song, can't wait to hear the album version.

Too bad he can't hit some notes in this performance.

Comment

yea it sounds awesome and i can't even make out what he's saying. i'm sure the vox are 100 x better now. it's probably going to be the best dredg song ever.

Comment

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vxsz03 the mp3 vbr version.
          The O.C. Project
          http://lolo-extreme.myblog.de/
          Right? hoeh'?

Comment

Thanks for the link Biber. It's Not Worth It is featured in a nice version as well.
            I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Thanks- that is one sweet set list.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me of "Quotes", Biber.

Considering the year this was recorded, I'm sure it's a lot better these days. Of course, it wasn't bad during the performance, but the vocals are clearly not finished at that point.
                Last edited by Ooga; April 9, 2009, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I'm sure it's better recorded. That youtube video with shitty sound sounded more promising. That breakdown was crazy there.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
                    I'm sure it's better recorded. That youtube video with shitty sound sounded more promising. That breakdown was crazy there.
                    Oh, ok.

Yeah.

I bet anyone who doesn't like "Quotes" will like it more if it has an amazing "breakdown".

Right.

Ok...

Yeah.

Lets go play some music, guys.

Anyone else up for it?

Lets play some music more rad than Dredg and their awesome "breakdowns" that attract followers.

I know that's why I listen to music....

THE BREAKDOWNS

If the "breakdown" isn't hip... I'm out.

Fuck it.

I don't have to buy the records if the "breakdowns" aren't hip.

While we're at it....

Lets say their songwriting skills suck now.

Yeah.

That's the ticket. (yes, I know John what's-his-name said that in a movie)

Lets' say they're desperate and leave it at that.

No, wait....

Lets see how many people agree.

Probably not many on this board.

Everyone here tries to find something to like about anything the band records....

So it's impossible.

Am I right?

It's ok.

I know some of you won't agree and some of you wouldn't because it's Ooga posting...

But I know I'm right.

The truth is...

None of the posts on this board matter.

Everything is subjective.

Survival is key.

If Dredg wants to write a pop album....

I applaud them.

If they want to get experimental....

I applaud them.

It's more than most of us can say about things we've done for the masses.

Well, assuming any of us have done anything for the masses.

Comment

i read about 5 sentences of that and then skipped to the end to see if that fucking squirrel is still there... and sure enough.

I think the end of dredg's sets or "breakdowns" are one of the best in live music.
                      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                        i read about 5 sentences of that and then skipped to the end to see if that fucking squirrel is still there... and sure enough.

I think the end of dredg's sets or "breakdowns" are one of the best in live music.
                        Go do more drugs and make quotes up about your girlfriend that hook the college crowd.

Comment

dude... i wonder if you pick fights with people like this in real life. Wait... no theres no way you do, because you'd be too broken and bruised to be posting right now.

Im not even going to defend myself against that terrible cliche attack towards me. Your a weak weak little man.
                          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

YAY! DRUGS! That's all I need to have a good time. I'm a cool kid!

Comment

Finally, someone understands
                              http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                              seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                                dude... i wonder if you pick fights with people like this in real life. Wait... no theres no way you do, because you'd be too broken and bruised to be posting right now.

Im not even going to defend myself against that terrible cliche attack towards me. Your a weak weak little man.
                                How is what I said any different than the way you responded to my post? It's not okay for me to poke fun at your choice of humor, but it's ok for you to proclaim that I'm a "weak weak little man" because I responded to your comment?

Here's what I got out of what you said before the quoted post:

"Hey, I'm not going to read that because it's one line, a space, etc. and it goes on too long."

How silly.

However, I know you read everything that I said.

Then I responded to your post with a snappy comeback (similar to your snappy post beforehand) and you got all bent. I keep reading what I said and only see the "breakdown" part as a cheap shot against Simp (but I'm sure he really doesn't even give a shit). Then I see your post and I see it as nothing more than a cheap shot against me because you didn't feel like reading it (or so you say). Odd how that works out.

My post does make sense if you look at the comments made daily/weekly on this board -- especially over the last 2-3 months. If you don't know what I was referring to with my lengthy, spaced-out post, then maybe you should just keep your fingers steady on something that doesn't look or feel like a keyboard.

But have no fears, Sitting.... for I know I wouldn't say this to your face.

You can have pleasant dreams.
                                Last edited by Ooga; April 9, 2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X