Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

Originally posted by sasukefutant View Post
    Believe me, I wish it was possible. I haven't wanted a cd this bad since 10,000 Days.
    how much of a let down was all that anticipation when you finally got to hear 10k days? haha
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by sasukefutant View Post
      -Named Gathering Pebbles, Cartoon Showroom, and Quotes as his three contenders for favorite song on the album.
      I love this, because I know that I like Saviour a ton, and I'm glad that someone's 3 top songs are 3 songs that I have no clue how they will sound.

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
        how much of a let down was all that anticipation when you finally got to hear 10k days? haha
        haha, not much of one actually- I like the album alot despite the fact that alot of people seem to regard it as disappointing. It was initially disappointing though because the album is such a grower and any album you're anticipating that doesn't floor you right away can seem dissapointing at first. I'm sure this dredg album won't be like that though. can't wait.

Comment

10000 days is an awesome album. Some filler towards the end but most of it rules.

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
            I love this, because I know that I like Saviour a ton, and I'm glad that someone's 3 top songs are 3 songs that I have no clue how they will sound.
            I'm in agreement with this, except it's based on the fact that I DON'T really care for Saviour. Hopefully the "diversity" means that these songs are more complex/deep.

Comment

having heard 'down to the cellar' and 'soo - horizon' on a high quality youtube video (actually I'm going to post it but maybe it's been posted before, there's no way I'm going to read through about 50 pages link), I think this album is going to be as amazing as el cielo, from the tracks I listed above and 'saviour' (kinda fruity with the synth bass but also catchy and overall good), I like what I'm hearing so far
              http://www.illegalinstruction$00000002.com/

Comment

I agree. Even listening to "Saviour" I notice different things in the song that I didn't during the previous listen. During the line, "Don't let the revenge consume and take hold of you", I noticed some backing vocals. If every song is a defined and layered as this track is, "The Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion" will for sure be an extraordinary album.

Comment

agreed with above. See, all this hype might bring in some decent posters. Yay! Hope!
                  Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by FeebleFables View Post
                    It might not be mastered yet, and with them lacking the Interscope budget for mixing, they'll probably really need a good mastering job.
                    Its mastered. Has been for a while now. Not their choice to delay the release. They werent too happy about it. Something to do with the radio people needing more time. Thats all I know...

Comment

If the radio people don't play this, I'll be upset.
                      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I just heard the guys mention something about that, so not sure exactly what they need more time for.

Comment

It'd be cool if it blew up on the radio and they were able to kind of give the middle finger to Interscope. Not that they have any hard feelings about it, but you know it would be great to be able to say "you didn't support us. we did our own thing. and now we're cashing in and you're not".

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I don't know. Interscope supported dredg quite a bit during the release of CWOA

Comment

No. I meant they dropped them after CWOA. They didn't have faith in their new record.

Comment

Ah. Yeah ok. Although we don't know the full story (or did I miss something?)

Comment

Working...
                                X