Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKFFfFUmqc

I guess that's what to expect on the german 2 disc. Awesome.

Comment

It has been confirmed that these track-by-track interviews will all appear as a bonus on the itunes release. I hope they'll be available on the bonus disc too.
      Last edited by bokkers; May 14, 2009, 10:29 PM.
      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Chorus.fm is a curated music destination for those looking for something outside of the mainstream. News, reviews, forums, articles, and commentary. Founded by Jason Tate.

WHOA!!!

If I can manage to see dredg, RX Bandits, Good Old War and As Tall as Lions in the same show.........I'll shit.

Comment

I was about to say that that tour was confirmed. I saw somebody on Monday wearing a "Good Old War" shirt.. I think a guy in Audrye Sessions (who Matt Radosevich produced their debut CD, check it out)... I'll need to check them out.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

You will think Simon and Garfunkel released a new album Ars. Good Old War's vocal harmonies are that fucking good.

Comment

holy fucking shit... it also says that some cities will get zechs marquise, and i've only seen them touring in texas and the west coast. If i get dredg, rx bandits, as tall as lions or zechs marquise i will rip my pants from such a giant boner.

I would prefer zechs marquise but as tall as lions would be tasty as well. But they're from the east coast... so im guessing we would get zechs marquise over here in california.
              Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Dude, they played the music too loud in that video, I can't hear half of what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                  Dude, they played the music too loud in that video, I can't hear half of what he's saying.
                  I think its more that gavin and mark are HELLA soft spoken.
                  Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Yeah, well they should have turned the damn music down. I finally got what they were saying after listening closely three times and wanting to punch my screen.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I swear that was Gnomad singing...

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

What ever do you mean?

Comment

The guy at the end... Ben or whatever... he reminds me of you.

Comment

Is it cause of my beard? You think all bearded people are the same? Beardist.

Comment

All bearded people in the Bay Area. I thought you were the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob1 View Post
                                http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1059012

WHOA!!!

If I can manage to see dredg, RX Bandits, Good Old War and As Tall as Lions in the same show.........I'll shit.
                                cool. i hope i get to see as tall as lions with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X