Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

I hadn't see that you'd added the bigger picture.

The big blob of blood looks, to me, in your little picture, like it's a black opening ith some white at the top of it. Made it look like teeth.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

just got the tshirt / cd from merch now.

now just waiting on the vinyl from amazon & the signed cd from newbury comics (which has been shipped apparently)

yay for being a consumer whore.
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

My CD/shirt is still processing. Maybe it's because I'm fat?

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Yep. It must be. I'm fat and I don't have my stuff yet.

Comment

Crazy...I ordered the CD/vinyl package on the 1st, and it arrived yesterday. Pretty awesome, I must say.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

How long do you reckon it will take for my CD pre-order from Merchnow to reach the UK?

Comment

Mine shipped on june 2nd, so it should get here any day. I hope it comes today
                http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

I lack a credit card soooo good ol' going out and searching stores till I find it will have be my route... and I can't wait I think I'm more excited than when cwa came out.

Comment

Originally posted by dredgkid View Post
                    I lack a credit card soooo good ol' going out and searching stores till I find it will have be my route... and I can't wait I think I'm more excited than when cwa came out.
                    i guess best buy is going to have it. it's listed on their website. cd and vinyl.

Comment

yeah the one here lacks a dredg category... that's shelf space they could put fall out boy and carrie underwood in.
                      I did luck out with cwa and found it at walmart, which was quite lucky for me.
                      I'll find it Tuesday, I'm hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by dredgkid View Post
                        yeah the one here lacks a dredg category... that's shelf space they could put fall out boy and carrie underwood in.
                        I did luck out with cwa and found it at walmart, which was quite lucky for me.
                        I'll find it Tuesday, I'm hopeful.
                        yea, my best buy use to always have a copy of cwoa and el cielo, but last time i went there were none. they still had the dredg card but nothing was there.

Comment

UPS rolled up today and I got excited/nervous. They are looking around their truck for a good few minutes and I'm really hoping it's the cd & vinyl, even if i just ordered it monday.

well it wasn't, something for someone else in the family...i was heartbroken.

Comment

heartbroken eh? i hope you never get dumped by a girl. shit might kill ya if not getting your mail breaks your heart!

Comment

Agreed.

But 2 things do annoy me:
                              1. USPS has the worst tracking service ever [see below]... but it looks like I should be getting it today.
                              2. MerchNow is discriminating against fat people

USPS tracking:
                              Processed through Sort Facility, June 06, 2009, 12:21 am, KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
                              Processed through Sort Facility, June 05, 2009, 11:53 pm, KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
                              Processed through Sort Facility, June 03, 2009, 7:40 am, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
                              Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 02, 2009

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
                                X