Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Originally posted by UrSaviour View Post
    My cd/vinyl is in Dallas at the moment. I'm not getting my hopes up for an early delivery.
    Wrong thread, boooo!

Comment

He didn't say anything about thank yous. Only names in the liner notes... I assume the band is listed there.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
          thanks for the laugh... and sadly I know some people that might actual need this sign during a rain storm..
          Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

did you guys notice that the cd is an hdcd? at least thats what windows media player told me when i put it in the computer.

Comment

I did not notice that. Probably because I use itunes.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

got mine today from merchnow.. still waiting on the amazon cd and vinyl. anyone else get the cd/shirt/poster bundle from merchnow? mine was supposed to come with the poster but didn't... i feel kind of jipped.
                Originally posted by FeebleFables
                There's never enough epic in the music world.

Comment

It still says processing on their website, but I got the CD/shirt today. Maybe the poster is going to ship out later? I didn't actually expect to get it after they switched to the 2 separate packages.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Got mine today. YAY!

Comment

Got my autographed copy today. Schweet!!!

...the thank you's!?!? Didn't see that one coming... I'm jealous...

Congrats?
                      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

yeah i took a decent sized dump in the time it took to read all of those damn thank you's
                        Originally posted by FeebleFables
                        There's never enough epic in the music world.

Comment

if you guys haven't already, definitely listen on good headphones. there are alot of little details that I hadnt heard before.
                          ---
                          like in quotes, the bridge, when he says "theres a way" the speak and spell says "a-a-a-a-a-a" and the piano in the background of ireland. all sorts of crazy shit.

Comment

bought the album via presale on cd and vinyl. then got to arizona for work so i got to buy it on itunes. this is the only band that i will never complain about purchasing the same record thrice from.

Comment

Gavin named one of his daughters Sayeh? As in, Hayes backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by embrace View Post
                                got mine today from merchnow.. still waiting on the amazon cd and vinyl. anyone else get the cd/shirt/poster bundle from merchnow? mine was supposed to come with the poster but didn't... i feel kind of jipped.
                                I emailed MerchNow about it. They sent me an email confirming that the email has been received and it will be reviewed by a staff person soon. I honestly would prefer a poster over a t-shirt. I'm not mad that they decided to discontinue that package, I'm just peeved that they didn't notify me that I would be receiving only a shirt and no poster. I wanted the poster!
                                ---
                                Does anybody know when and where we will be able to see how well this album sold, for example, in its first week?

Comment

Working...
                                X