Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

My package didn't come today either. I'm pretty disappointed.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
      He should have named his other daughter Yata Hayes.

haha. totally!

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
        He should have named his other daughter Yata Hayes.
        Damn.

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
        I would think it was pretty awesome to have a palindromic name

What did he name his other daughter?
        Gisele, according to the booklet.
        - -- --- ----

Comment

got my cd/t-shirt combo on saturday, bought on itunes last night, and i'm on my way to bestbuy to buy it again today after work. It sounds soooooo good in my car.

Comment

got my cd/t-shirt combo on saturday, bought on itunes last night, and i'm on my way to bestbuy to buy it again today after work. It sounds soooooo good in my car.

Comment

My friend told me that one of those entertainment shows, I believe it is called E!, had a little mention about the album. I still don't believe him lol. I can not picture dredg ever cracking a mention on something that mainstream. Any one here happen to know if this actually happened?

Comment

I'm not sure if I enjoy La Sexorcisto more than Astro Creep 2000 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob1 View Post
                  My friend told me that one of those entertainment shows, I believe it is called E!, had a little mention about the album. I still don't believe him lol. I can not picture dredg ever cracking a mention on something that mainstream. Any one here happen to know if this actually happened?
                  On G4, which used to be G4/Tech TV, which used to be two separate channels has a show called Attack of the Show, which used to be called The Screen Savers and the host (Kevin Pereira) has mentioned dredg a few times on it. This was in 2005 or 2006 though, I haven't watched enough tv in the last 3 years to know if he's mentioned them again. Not as mainstream as E!, but it was still pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamis who? View Post
                    You couldn't wait to post that a second time either, could you? buy CD twice, post twice...you live in doubles.
                    ---
                    Originally posted by Jamis who? View Post
                    You couldn't wait to post that a second time either, could you? Buy CD twice, post twice...you live in doubles.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
                      On G4, which used to be G4/Tech TV, which used to be two separate channels has a show called Attack of the Show, which used to be called The Screen Savers and the host (Kevin Pereira) has mentioned dredg a few times on it. This was in 2005 or 2006 though, I haven't watched enough tv in the last 3 years to know if he's mentioned them again. Not as mainstream as E!, but it was still pretty cool.
                      He also mentioned them last year when they were talking about favorite music. He might have mentioned them recently, but I wouldn't know cause I can't stomach G4 in general anymore. It's impossible to fit more sponsorship and shit reality show reruns into a channel lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy View Post
                        He also mentioned them last year when they were talking about favorite music. He might have mentioned them recently, but I wouldn't know cause I can't stomach G4 in general anymore. It's impossible to fit more sponsorship and shit reality show reruns into a channel lineup.
                        it was all downhill when the 2 channels merged

Comment

serj namedropped dredg on last call with carson daly last year. i don't think anyone else besides me was watching, but it was cool.
                          Originally posted by vsd
                          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                            last call with carson daly
                            Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                            i don't think anyone else besides me was watching

Comment

finally got my CD/poster and Vinyl today...vinyl is amazing. weak sauce poster. Oh well...dont really care since I finally have this amazing album.

Comment

Lucky you. Still nothing for me, so it's gonna be Monday or afterwards...
                                Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Working...
                                X