Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Woo.... got the CD/vinyl!
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Not going to lie... Ran to my mail box like a little kid on Christmas morning... But not to find any dredg merch... Oh no, I found a letter from cable company stating that my service will be turned off if I don't pay my bill this week...

Neat. Thanks for ruining my day Ars.

NOW PAY MY BILLS ON TIME!!!
      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Got the package. Shirt is nice. Packaging is nice...but the artwork?

All that text is just thank yous.

Not really what I would expect to see if I opened up a letter for the 7th billion person born. Just a bunch of thank yous. No linear notes, no nothing. WTF?

I'm assuming the special edition will have...SOMETHING inside the booklet.
        BLOG
        DEPTHS
        RABBIT HOLE

Comment

Who said the liner notes were the letter? If I recall, the CD was supposed to be the letter.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

i remember someone with word from the band saying that this album was meant to be listened with the artwork in hand perhaps more than any other dredg album.

oh well. the cover is definitely my fave of theirs.
            Originally posted by vsd
            ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

It's been mentioned several of times that the artwork will have plenty of things in it.
              BLOG
              DEPTHS
              RABBIT HOLE

Comment

It has plenty of names.

Comment

I'm quite fond of the fact that they mentioned George Carlin in the booklet.

Oh, and I looked up the girl who does vocals on Down to the Cellar.. Elsiane.. She is so fucking good. It sounds like Joanna Newsom doing vocals over Bjork and Portishead songs. Downloading her album immediately.
                  http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

There are vocals on that track? wtf

Oh, I see .. not bad
                    - -- --- ----

Comment

Originally posted by Sins Of Arcadia View Post
                      I'm quite fond of the fact that they mentioned George Carlin in the booklet.

Oh, and I looked up the girl who does vocals on Down to the Cellar.. Elsiane.. She is so fucking good. It sounds like Joanna Newsom doing vocals over Bjork and Portishead songs. Downloading her album immediately.
                      had no idea that was her. hybrid is an amazing album. she is even better live. her new album is being finished as we speak.
                      Originally posted by vsd
                      ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                        It has plenty of names.

yeh there are a lot of names in the album. some that i care about more than others
                        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                        you're pretty narcissistic
                        enjoy that, nobody else does.
                        Originally posted by Madklikor
                        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Gavin Hayes, Drew Roulette, Dino Campanella and Mark Engles?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
                            had no idea that was her. hybrid is an amazing album. she is even better live. her new album is being finished as we speak.
                            I didn't know that either! That's awesome!
                            http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                            seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                              Gavin Hayes, Drew Roulette, Dino Campanella and Mark Engles?
                              In the thank you's? They thanked themselves... cocky bastards...

Comment

My cd/vinyl is in Dallas at the moment. I'm not getting my hopes up for an early delivery.

Comment

Working...
                                X