Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Water & Bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Water & Bodies

I'm kind of hoping that W&B has a house in Portland with a floor that I can sleep on at the end of May. I need to consult Aaron about this...

Comment

^^^ you and Zach can definitely share the couch, you guys should also look into potentially going to sasquatch. It's right around the time of those why? shows.

Comment

Thanks Tucker. Since Zach has seniority he can have the couch.

Unfortunately sasquatch is the weekend before I fly out. If I had 40hrs of vacation to burn I'd love to be out there for both weekends. we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by emptyzero View Post
          I'm kind of hoping that W&B has a house in Portland with a floor that I can sleep on at the end of May. I need to consult Aaron about this...
          Happy you can swing by! I can finally meet you in person!
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
            Happy you can swing by! I can finally meet you in person!
            Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. My first trip to the Northwest and I'll basically be out there for a week. I think I'm going wednesday may 26th to wednesday june 2nd but that could change.

I take it you have moved from AZ to OR? It would be nice to meet you as well!

Comment

Originally posted by emptyzero View Post
              Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. My first trip to the Northwest and I'll basically be out there for a week. I think I'm going wednesday may 26th to wednesday june 2nd but that could change.

I take it you have moved from AZ to OR? It would be nice to meet you as well!
              Yessir. We got out here on Christmas Eve. It's definitely the most beautiful area I've ever lived in, and it's fantastic being near good friends. My next son is due at the end of April, so things should be stable enough around the end of May for me to hang out a bit!

Super God.
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

empty, there is definitely room for two dudes on our couch. As Zach can attest, it's pretty massive. Either way, we'll be glad to have you bro!

Comment

Yeah I don't mean to turn this into the "empty goes to Portland" thread. I've hung out with W&B and Dan a few times but I am looking forward to finally meeting the 3 of yous. Joining the board in Jan '04 I've "known" a lot of people around here for 5 or 6 years...

Comment

Entire EP has been posted for streaming here: http://www.ilike.com/artist/Water+%2526+Bodies/songs

Comment

The new ep is awesome! Now, I know I use that word a lot, but this time I really mean it...

The tunes are ultra-catchy with a twist, and have a vibe as purely optimistic as alternative rock can ever get. I bet this will still rank very high in my top albums list by the end of the year.
                      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

I think a lot of people will enjoy this. They are definitely on track to get more great music made and I think the coming months for them are going to be exciting!

Super God.

Comment

Argh, late getting this one; absolutely waaayyyy better than their previous EP. Might be in love with it just from this first listen. Sounds like they've found their sound, honed down their song writing and just wrote some rememberable tracks. There's this sunny, Sailor Jerry's and Cola on ice, next to a beach feel about it all. I have no idea where I drew that comparison from, but, yeah, love re-established for the lads... and their music!
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

they already have over $1000

allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

It looks like people are just barely beginning to find out that Kile has replaced Kelsey as the bassist for Water & Bodies. Some of you may remember Kile, who played bass for Kaddisfly.

Super God.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                                It looks like people are just barely beginning to find out that Kile has replaced Kelsey as the bassist for Water & Bodies. Some of you may remember Kile, who played bass for Kaddisfly.
                                so kelsey quit? or is he playing guitar again?

Comment

Working...
                                X