Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Water & Bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Water & Bodies

yes!

Comment

Please let this album be awesome...
      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

So here's something that caught my eye the other day, and it's probably a case that I was slow getting there, and, yes, not W&B related, but there's two songs up on Kaddisfly's myspace. Were these recordings post-five-piece? I kind of like 'em. Anyway, back to my rocking chair until they drop this album into my EARS.
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

yeah, those tunes were uploaded more than a year ago, and I recall they were made for/while-working-on Horses Galloping.
          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Holy fucking cock teasing hell!! This shit's major label debut material! And I love the ridiculous bend into the solo! Fuck it, I love this song!
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

That song is basically mid-90s Goo Goo Dolls or Third Eye Blind with better vocals. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's not exactly quenching my thirst for a Horses Galloping release.

Comment

good song.
                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Corroded Halo View Post
                  That song is basically mid-90s Goo Goo Dolls or Third Eye Blind with better vocals. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's not exactly quenching my thirst for a Horses Galloping release.

It's cool, you can still pogostick to this mid-90s-ness without having to think about the Horses Galloping release by cutting that chord in your brain that says that these guys are "Kaddisfly".
                  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Love the vocals

Comment

Interested to see how the stuff from their first EP is reworked. That EP is brilliant, hope they don't mess with "Celebration Song" or "Written and Read" too much.

Comment

Light Year = awesome.
                        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN View Post
                          Light Year = awesome.
                          I can haz link?

Comment

So I heard this today via What.

I'll be honest, the re-recorded versions of Celebration Song and Free World on this are disappointing to me. They just feel a little cheaper than the EP versions. Written and Read is decent. Some of the new stuff is decent.

Something about the mixing is bothering upon first listen. Need to let this sink in a little more maybe.

Comment

I never got into the first EP much to begin with, but I have the same feelings about Moments in a Life. Feels slightly dumbed down from the earlier version. Still not bad though.

Record is growing on me after a few listens, but there are no doubt some throwaway tracks that disrupt the overall flow.

And I'm sorry, but given the band's membership, I will always think of them as Kaddisfly. And if there's one thing I'm sure of regarding this record, it's that Kaddisfly's material was not merely different from this; it was superior. Bring on Horses Galloping.

Comment

I'll never trust my opinion on the music these guys make because I fucking love all of them. Still, I think this is the best release W+B has put out. "Parallels" kills me. "Already Gone" is one of my all-time faves.
                                Originally posted by Gnomad
                                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Working...
                                X