Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

What have you watched recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have you watched recently?

Last two movies i watched was Iron Man and Son of Rambow.

Iron Man I didn't like so much. It's put me off wanting to throw any of my money at Marvel movies unless they change the formula, they're all getting a bit samey if you ask me. Otherwise, it was a good action movie, a bit "America kicking Eastern world ass" again, but who can blame them!

Son of Rambow was amazing. The idea behind the movie and the character development was possibly the best i've seen for a while. The French kid, amazing. I want his boots! I also liked the motion graphics, it's a style i quite like at the moment. The scene where the bombs are hitting the field is my favourite, it looked great! I guess this is one of those movies where it depends on your tastes as a lot of people will see a soppy story line, but if you get engrossed enough you'll forget the initial thought and everything will come as a package of enjoyment. Highly recommend this movie. Also i think the director did some work for Blur (Coffee and TV - love that video) and Pulp.

cribble added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Otherwise, call me gay, but i've been watching Ugly Betty!
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

The Son of Rambow writer/director also directed The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Ewww

Comment

The Visitor I saw twice..one of the best films this year, although I don't expect it to be my film of the year.

Recently:
          a blog or 2, 3 etc should be coming..
          Freaks and Geeks
          Firefly
          Niagra Hotel
          The Raiders of the Lost Ark Shot-by-Shot Home Video Remake
          Dr.Who & Battlestar Galactica
          Lost season finale
          Men In Trees

on deck:
          In Plain Sight premiere
          The Andromeda Strain mini-series
          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I love the Freaks and Geeks series. We got them slowly through netflix and I want to get the box set when I have the money.

Comment

yeah i totally have fallen for that show..I think it may be better than anything else Apatow has done since. I am now thinking of checking out his show "Undeclared."
              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

iron man was ok...indiana jones was pretty retarded. just saw the strangers...fucking creepy. simple but very cool though. also just watched the remake of funny games...which is kinda similar to the strangers but less suspenseful and more disturbing. pretty good though i think. kinda looking forward to "the happening" hopefully will be good.
                Christ as fast

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                  I wasn't saying anything about "comic book adaptation". But Iron Man is way overrated. It was good, but it was nowhere near Spiderman (1 or 2), X-Men (1 or 2), several of the Batmans (most notably Batman Begins), Sin City, or 300.
                  You liked 300?!

I thought the first Spiderman was sort of hokey, loved the second, was never really that crazy about the xmen movies, nolan's batman is the only one i care about, and sin city was astounding.

But 300? really?

Comment

BSG rules.
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

yeah..2 more eps left..was that trailer for next week fucked up or what?..no way would the writers make it *that* obvious...

just posted some things..mainly about that new show In Plain Sight
                      Just watched the pilot episode..long story short, USA Network promoted the fuck out of this show last Winter like it was to air within a f...

I hope it gets better, cuz BURN NOTICE it ain't..and there may be somewhat of a limited amount of good new tv this summer.
                      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Oh, dear lord, i saw the new Indiana Jones movie last night. What a huge steaming pile of dog turd, stuffed up a cows anus and regurgitated into a cup and drank by one of those weird girls from 2girls1cup! How the hell did they mess that up?!
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by cribble View Post
                          Oh, dear lord, i saw the new Indiana Jones movie last night. What a huge steaming pile of dog turd, stuffed up a cows anus and regurgitated into a cup and drank by one of those weird girls from 2girls1cup! How the hell did they mess that up?!
                          it's stuff like this that is keeping me pussied out of seeing it...

Comment

It's stuff like this that is keeping me coming back to this thread.

Comment

It wasn't that bad. It was better than Temple Of Doom.
                              http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                              seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Kung Fu Panda - Exactly what you would expect from an animated movie about kung fu and animals, starring Jack Black. 4.5/5

You Don't Mess With The Zohan - I thought this movie would be decent, but it was really pretty good. A lot of solid laughs, and few bad ones, as had become standard in recent Happy Madison productions. 4/5
                                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X