Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

I actually prefer information to Ireland and I Don't Know.

By they way, is the higher quality rip split into left and right sounds? Or whatever its technically called?
    DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Just listened to ppd. AMAZING! I really love it right now! So much detail, so much to explore... wow... Dinos drumming... P E R F E C T !

Comment

wow i just caught up. i was on vacation this weekend. coem back and the album has leaked. awesome. it's still dl'ing, so i can't comment on it yet.

Comment

Dino's drumming is the best it's ever been. His fills are really intricate.

Comment

Wow.. It's like Peter Chimera wrote the tags for this new leak.

Comment

Ya, someone needs to get some spelling lessons.

Comment

I got stoned out of my mind last night and gave it a listen, it's way more intense than I thought it would be, very emotional in the right setting.

I felt like the emotions of the album were being fed through me, it was amazing, my wife cried too..lol

Comment

Originally posted by lmerr View Post
                  I actually prefer information to Ireland and I Don't Know.

By they way, is the higher quality rip split into left and right sounds? Or whatever its technically called?
                  You mean... stereo? Yes, it is. Actually the webrip was too.
                  Originally posted by Gnomad
                  I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Yeah, very emotional, very deep.
                    Agreed about Dino drumming, Mark new guitar journeys, Drew and all his sounds, not just bass, not to mention Gavin at all - they really are at their best!
                    Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Originally posted by Sins Of Arcadia View Post
                      I continue to be utterly baffled by the hate for Information, lol.
                      Agreed. Though every song I genuinely love in its own way, the one and only miss for me is Ireland, and even that I understand the appeal.

Overall, its a straight masterpiece.
                      "Denial is a river in Egypt.
                      Division is a reunion in the south.
                      Soon enough I'll learn to...
                      Denial is a river in Egypt
                      Allusive as the communion in my mouth.
                      Soon enough I'll learn to..."

Comment

Yeah, an instant classic.
                        I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

The person that uploaded the leak changed the track names on purpose... Unfortunately it appears that he also messed with the tags, which has the last.fm scrobbling for the album fucked up beyond comprehension. I'm sure the auto-correct will fix them once the real thing is out there and being listened to by thousands of people, but it still sets the OCD part of me into a retarded fit.
                          http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

I love the ominous sounding tsunami-horn going on in the background of Pariah in the 2nd verse around 1:45.

Comment

Incredible album. So happy about this.
                              last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Sins Of Arcadia View Post
                                The person that uploaded the leak changed the track names on purpose... Unfortunately it appears that he also messed with the tags, which has the last.fm scrobbling for the album fucked up beyond comprehension. I'm sure the auto-correct will fix them once the real thing is out there and being listened to by thousands of people, but it still sets the OCD part of me into a retarded fit.
                                Or people could just fix them manually...

Comment

Working...
                                X