Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Circa Survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Circa Survive

Two acoustic tracks, straight outta the mailing list bitchez.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

I love this album, I wasn't a huge fan of their first two at all. I saw them live with Coheed and Cambria last night and it was spectacular.
      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
        I love this album, I wasn't a huge fan of their first two at all. I saw them live with Coheed and Cambria last night and it was spectacular.
        Yeah, this is leaps and bounds better than their other stuff in my eyes. I'll still stay well away from the stage if I ever see them again. That's just asking to get either injured or molested by Anthony.
        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

every person that didn't like this band, likes this new album. Everyone that liked their other albums, this one isnt their favorite... to say the least.

I haven't even listened to this album all the way through more than three times. Too many skips for me... i probly like 4 tracks on this album.
          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

I liked the band. I liked their other albums. I just felt like they showed a lot of potential and failed to follow through. This album shows them following through.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
              I liked the band. I liked their other albums. I just felt like they showed a lot of potential and failed to follow through. This album shows them following through.
              i dunno, i disagree. The song writing was just better in previous albums in my opinion.
              Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Ars. I've liked each release. I haven't decided if I like this new one better than OLG, though.

Comment

just saw these dudes last night in sac, got a pretty good recording sbd+mics and some good pics as well. should be done mixing tonight.

Comment

*GASP*
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Saw them in Manchester (UK) last Friday and they were simply stunning... shame the venue was half empty, but the band played a blinder... They are coming back to do some more dates in September and I'm all over the Leeds date.

For those who DIME

Comment

Please don't kill me, but I don't have a DIME account! Can you do a lossy up onto megaupload or something please? I'll spank you!
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Go on then, seen as you asked nice!! Let me get it converted .. Support band Halos (From California) weren't bad either.. one minute I got a Coldplay vibe, next it was Smashing Pumpkins...listening back to their ep, they don't really sound line either!!!
                          ---
                          Hereyago

Comment

Less than 3 months after their last visit to these shores, they are back again! Saw them in Leeds last night and they were just fucking EPIC..again!!! Small club venue with enough in to make it full without being uncomfortable (But they should be pulling bigger crowds than this) - the 70 minutes just flew by. Had my daughter with me this time and she was raving about them all the way back across the Pennines... Giving some serious consideration to going to Nottingham on Saturday to do it one more time. I just wish I could get over to the U.S> to catch a show with Coheed or Dredg!!

It'll go up on DIME over the weekend, Cribble, I'll do the honours for you again!

Middle Class Rut supported them - they had shitloads of tech issues, and they really don't need them as a 2 piece band. Decent, but they were better when I saw them supporting .. Trail OF Dead last year

Comment

Working...
                            X