Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

ambulette broke up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which college did i turn down?

montserrat college of art

it was the only sole-art school i applied to.  everyone there was a dirty stupid hippie.  i had friends that ended up goign there....guess what they're doing for careers now?

no really guess......

nothing art related
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

hahahahaha that blows. do they work at gas stations?

im going to Columbia College.. its not just like painting and photography.. there's also dance, theater, fiction writing, art direction, some child care or child developement bullshit (this major seems out of place to me), advertising, film, music.. and so on.. so its pretty diverse..

yeah dirty stupid hippies are something to look out for. i looked in my columbia planner thing and it said there was a lunch time drum circle on some certain day.. i was like 'no fucking way..'
      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

Wow... just wow...

This thread is a good example of why I left...

Lindsey... grow up. You're 19 now, right? You're going to learn that the way you do things is very fucking wrong... cause everyone does. You're not a stuck up bitch, don't pretend to be one. Be yourself. That's all anyone who's worth a damn will ever want from you. There's no need to impress anyone or insult anyone or think no one will like you if you're not somebody else. And I know you're not going to listen to this and you're going to violently disagree or laugh it off or something... but it's the truth. And you will eventually see that.

I'm sure you're a bright girl, you just haven't figured out who you are yet. And thinking that you can be a judge of anything subjective is proof of that.

Now, I go back into hiding for another few months until someone directs me to the board again... hi, Scott.

Comment

hahahaha, hi billy.  nice to see your laughing skull again

Comment

My only problem with caps lock is that it often makes the text more difficult to read. I am more accustomed to the lower case letters, so a barrage of capital letters makes me slow down and process things a bit slower. Plus caps lock users often neglect punctuation, making things just that much more difficult to read.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
              yeh...i turned down a scholarship to an art school cause i didn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of pretentious fuck heads that think their shit on a canvas is art and that the sun flare filter in photoshop is a fucking gift from god...
              God you just described the art kids on Six Feet Under to perfection. And, yeah, they're my only point of reference.

but for the most part....you go to art school to become a fine artist cause you don't have anything to really offer society
              Well, I think that artists do have a lot to offer society. It's just that most art students--like MOST students--aren't artists.

Edited:  Hey there, Gnomad!

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena
                It's just that most art students--like MOST students--aren't artists.
                exactly.  it's like emo kids....they're really transvestites with all the women's pants and eye-liner...but they're not really transvestites cause they don't wear the bra.  in this example, the bra represents artistic talent, which the emo kids don't have

Comment

exactly.  it's like emo kids....they're really transvestites with all the women's pants and eye-liner...but they're not really transvestites cause they don't wear the bra.  in this example, the bra represents artistic talent, which the emo kids don't have
                  Ok, this caused me to sit here with a huge smile on my face.  Poor emo kids!  Well, I have an affection for them, bad music and all.  They remind me of how we all were when we discovered The Cure.

I just aged myself.

It's the Sapphire Gin.

Comment

Or like women in South Carolina who attempt to tackle the issue of geography while appearing on national television.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by Gnomad
                    Lindsey... grow up. You're 19 now, right? You're going to learn that the way you do things is very fucking wrong... cause everyone does. You're not a stuck up bitch, don't pretend to be one. Be yourself. That's all anyone who's worth a damn will ever want from you. There's no need to impress anyone or insult anyone or think no one will like you if you're not somebody else. And I know you're not going to listen to this and you're going to violently disagree or laugh it off or something... but it's the truth. And you will eventually see that.

I'm sure you're a bright girl, you just haven't figured out who you are yet. And thinking that you can be a judge of anything subjective is proof of that.
                    Was that just the Voice of Reason? I do believe it was!

$10 says she'll reply and say something like "you misspelled my name, it's Lindsay... but I'd still fuck you as long as you're pretty and have a lot of money."

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
                      exactly.  it's like emo kids....
                      I always get picked on
                      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikpemberton
                        Or like women in South Carolina who attempt to tackle the issue of geography while appearing on national television.

Added after 1 minutes:

Was that just the Voice of Reason? I do believe it was!

$10 says she'll reply and say something like "you misspelled my name, it's Lindsay... but I'd still fuck you as long as you're pretty and have a lot of money."
                        speaking for all south carolinians, that girl is from myrtle beach and everyone from myrtle beach moved there from up north. we do not claim her.

Comment

• Haha my grandparents live in Myrtle Beach.
                          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• Bill Mahar had a comparison of that girl with Bush last night and they sounds pretty fucking similar.

Art majors are in the same boat as philosophy majors.  Both are fun degrees to try and get but both rarely lead to anything unless you are in the top 99.9% of them because there are so many to choose from that prospective employers get to be selective.  They also tend to be pretentious people, who walk around acting like they know the secrets of the universe.
                            sigpic
                            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                              Bill Mahar had a comparison of that girl with Bush last night and they sounds pretty fucking similar.

Art majors are in the same boat as philosophy majors.  Both are fun degrees to try and get but both rarely lead to anything unless you are in the top 99.9% of them because there are so many to choose from that prospective employers get to be selective.  They also tend to be pretentious people, who walk around acting like they know the secrets of the universe.
                              i'll tell you the secret of the universe. nothing matters but being pretty.

Comment

• awesome
                                sigpic
                                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                                X