Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

ambulette broke up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the mad hatter
    UMMMMMMMMM FIRST OFF IM FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY YOU ASSHOLE THE CAPS LOCK MAKES IT EASIER TO READ THE LETTERS SO PISS OFF
    Oh, I thought it was because it made it easier to read in the darkness... you know, since your head is so far up your ass.

Way to inconvenience everyone else with the caps lock, though.

OKAY YOUR GOING TO TELL ME THAT IF YOU SAW THIS GIRL: YOU WOULDNT THINK SHE WAS UGLY????
    If she wasn't being a stuck up cunt who "knows pretty" and talks shit about other people without justification, then why would I go out of my way to insult her? I'd rather look at ugly chicks who are genuinely awesome people than attractive girls who have a fucking superiority complex.

This board is full of "average" - or maybe even "ugly" - looking people who have awesome personalities and amazing insights. But hey, "BEING RACIST IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN SAYING YOU THINK SOMEONE IS UNATTRACTIVE" right? How do you think it makes people who are insecure about their looks feel when you say something like "I only affiliate myself with pretty people"? Or people who regard themselves as intellectual people who would like to be respected as such? It's nice to know that it's OK to judge them because they can't get into your club... but I see how that's different than being racist. Discrimination isn't a selective thing.

SO IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO LET IT GO AND JUST ACCEPT THAT SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU?????
    My opinion is that you should turn your fucking caps lock off. Deal with it.

Comment

I have no idea if you're pretty or not, simply because you cover everything up with artificial enhancements.  Your idea of "pretty" is "cosmetic."  Maura is a natural beauty, so it makes sense that you can't see it.

What led me to point all of this out is not that you have an opinion that I think is stupid.  It's that you went out of your way to say something hateful about someone else's looks.  That was low class.  It was high school bitch tactics.  It was graceless and tacky.

And, just so you know, if you have to tell people you're smart and cultured, you're probably not.

Comment

UMMMMMMMMM FIRST OFF IM FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY YOU ASSHOLE
        Aside from Slavic and Oriental languages, mainly, pretty much all the Latin-based languages use a standard Roman alphabet. Until this post, if I simply had met you here and was talking to you for the first time, I'd say you have a very firm grasp of the language.

THE CAPS LOCK MAKES IT EASIER TO READ THE LETTERS SO PISS OFF
        You know up until now... every other time I have seen you post here that I can recall... You've used all lowercase letters. Like, entirely. So I'm not sure I believe you. A lot of your Myspace stuff is in all lowercase as well.

____

I don't mean ANY disrespect by any of this, but, uh... if you're so intelligent, why do you feel the need to use the sort of connotative language that could be construed by some as offensive? I like to think we're all friends here.. Maybe not.
        Facebook / Twitter

Comment

YES.. BUT I WASNT TALKING ABOUT ALL AROUND BEAUTY.. I WAS JUST STATING AN OPINION THAT AS FAR AS PHYSICAL BEAUTY GOES.. SHE DOESNT RANK HIGH ON MY CHART.. IM NOT SAYING EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH ME, ITS JUST WHAT I THINK..
          AND AS A SIDE NOTE.. IM NOT SOME DUMB CLUBHEAD GIRL.. I KNOW HOW TO READ.. I MEAN.. I AM A DREDG FAN THAT SHOULD MEAN SOMETHING.. I DONT SPEND ALL MY TIME IN A CLUB, ITS JUST A FUN ACTIVITY OF MINE.. I WRITE, I PAINT, I PLAY PIANO, I PLAY GUITAR, I READ OFTEN, I KNOW POLISH, AND IM SMARTER THAN MOST OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW.. SO DONT THINK IM SOME STUPID BIG-BREASTED BLONDE BIMBO
          OKAY SO I MAY BE A LITTLE SHALLOW BUT HEY THATS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS

CHRIST.. YOU STATE ONE OPINION AND FIFTY PEOPLE TRY TO SNAP YOUR NECK..
          i don't think your breasts are very big.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314
            i don't think your breasts are very big.
            :lol:

awesome
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Out of curiosity, aside from it just not being proper grammar, why does everyone get bothered when people use caps?
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Because it comes across as emphasis and thus gives the entire message a feeling of urgency, akin to being yelled.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

THIS IS SO STUPID. HAHAHA NOW IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH.

YEAH SERIOUSLY WHY DOES EVERYONE GET OFFENDED WITH CAPS LOCK???
                  I KNOW I CAN WRITE IN LOWERCASE BUT ITS EASIER TO WRITE IN CAPS EVERYTHING LOOKS CRISP AND CLEAR
                  OKAY IF IT REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY BOTHERS ALL OF YOU THAT MUCH THEN i'll proceed in lowercase because otherwise you wont stop bitching about it...........  
                  skocz mi na lache schvinya ya yo shatin ya che kudva ze bia!!!
                  this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

I don't know.  Call me crazy, but I guess I am just a little picky.  I go to college a lot, and one of my best friends works at a college.  Trust me, I know intelligence.  I know what wits are.  I see them Monday thru Friday.  I only affiliate myself with smart people.  I suppose my standards are a bit high, but if you have to pay $50,000 to get into a decent school then you are not smart enough.  I can get in anywhere right away...scholarships paying for the full ride, and trust me, you would be one rich ass Daddy's girl if you were somehow able to get into college.
                    Originally posted by vsd
                    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit

I don't know.  Call me crazy, but I guess I am just a little picky.  I go to college a lot, and one of my best friends works at a college.  Trust me, I know intelligence.  I know what wits are.  I see them Monday thru Friday.  I only affiliate myself with smart people.  I suppose my standards are a bit high, but if you have to pay $50,000 to get into a decent school then you are not smart enough.  I can get in anywhere right away...scholarships paying for the full ride, and trust me, you would be one rich ass Daddy's girl if you were somehow able to get into college.
                      haha.

Comment

i'd respond to that...but i didn't go to college on a scholarship...so i know you'll just disregard what i have to say

heh

Comment

thats funny because im going to a private art school on scholarships.. hmm.. damn...

Comment

thats funny because im going to a private art school on scholarships.. hmm.. damn...
                            i'm not impressed. you're not at harvard or yale.

Comment

yeh...i turned down a scholarship to an art school cause i didn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of pretentious fuck heads that think their shit on a canvas is art and that the sun flare filter in photoshop is a fucking gift from god...

from what i understand...they're all wondering why no one is buying their 'art', and i'm making money in the world with my regular state college graphic design degree.  hrm...

edit

and yes i do understand that was a HUGE generalization i made there...not all art school students are fuck heads...

but for the most part....you go to art school to become a fine artist cause you don't have anything to really offer society....or so has been my experience in my interactions with art school kids....

Comment

hahaha you fucking tell them how it is evasive!!!
                                which college was it?

Comment

Working...
                                X