Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

ambulette broke up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ambulette broke up...

the end

hello all,
    we are sad today to announce that we will no longer continue on as ambulette. at least for now. we have faced many obstacles as a band and have just decided that it's time to move on to other endeavors. it has not been easy for us to get anything done based on our label situations and it just isn't much fun anymore. when your ban is 90% business and 10% music it's time to try something else. when and if we ever actually fully get the rights to the record we made, we will find a way to make it available to the handful of you that have been waiting for so long. if that takes too long we'll just put it up somewhere and you can take it. thanks so much to anyone who ever came to a show or written us a comment or just generally supported this band. you have all been wonderful. thanks.

wow...that's lame as fuck.

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

that is weak.

the only chance i had to see them was when they were called bella lea opening up for the good life, and i showed up late and only saw half of a song.  bummer bummer bummer.  this album should have came out like a year ago.
      Originally posted by vsd
      ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit
        that is weak.

the only chance i had to see them was when they were called bella lea opening up for the good life, and i showed up late and only saw half of a song.  bummer bummer bummer.  this album should have came out like a year ago.
        yea, i think that's why they broke up. i guess the label was screwing them. i only got to see them open for dredg once.

Comment

taped 1 bella lea show and 2 ambulette show.

Comment

i saw denali once. that's as close all i ever get.
            bring back the apocalypse.

Comment

i still have a 3 cam, soundboard and audience mic recording i have to put together of when they played boston......man.....i'm behind
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Thats lame...

i hope they're still eventually able to put out the album in some form, like they said.
                Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sleepiswrong
                  i saw denali once as well. at the same show i believe. maybe denali will get back together, that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314
                    i saw denali once as well. at the same show i believe. maybe denali will get back together, that would be awesome.
                    i'd be cool with that . . . never happen though . . .
                    Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by jsbedlam
                      I agree, it'd be awesome, but it'd never happen... Keeley's got too much going on right now from what I understand.
                      Facebook / Twitter

Comment

wow..Darren, I wonder if Hayley knows; probably. I remember she would play them on her radio show often.
                        It's ironic as I saw their cd frequently at Cheapo and didn't purchase it until a couple of weeks ago when I was at Amoeba in CA. $1, now I kind of feel guilty
                        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I dunno if she knows or not... one of us should PM her on the KTB board. I didn't think to until you said something... Let me know if you haven't by tomorrow... I'd do it now but I'm really tired and heading to bed. I remember her saying she comes here from time to time though.. i wonder if she's seen this thread?
                          Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Stars Die
                            I dunno if she knows or not... one of us should PM her on the KTB board. I didn't think to until you said something... Let me know if you haven't by tomorrow... I'd do it now but I'm really tired and heading to bed. I remember her saying she comes here from time to time though.. i wonder if she's seen this thread?
                            Oh you boys are so considerate! Thanks.

Don't worry, I subscribe to Ambulette's myspace blog (which is where this info is coming from) so I found out about their break up yesterday. I wrote up a nice comment on the blog too about how I discovered them from the Ours/Dredg show and played them on the radio etc.

I'm so crushed... I mean, I'd love to see them live again - no doubt, but I want to hear their full-length sooooo badly, especially "Stay". mmm what a song.
                            @HayleyFiasco

Penguins in the Desert

Comment

Originally posted by Stars Die
                              Originally posted by jsbedlam
                              I agree, it'd be awesome, but it'd never happen... Keeley's got too much going on right now from what I understand.
                              yea i know. but he may have time soon, maybe one more sparta tour then they will probably take a break. and glos could easily turn into a denali reunion.

Comment

Working...
                              X