Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

ambulette broke up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

i dunno.. call me crazy but i guess im just a little picky. i go to clubs a lot and one of my closest friends worked in a club.. trust me i know beautiful.. i know what pretty is i see it every weekend.. i only affiliate myself with pretty people.. and i suppose my standards may be a bit high but to me.. if you have to wait in line for 5 hours to get into a club.. you're not pretty enough.. i can get in anywhere right away, i never have to wait in lines.. and trust me she'd be waiting in one hell of a line.

go ahead and call me a snobby stuck up bitch.. i know i am..

you're all entitled to your opinion so im pretty sure im entitled to mine.
      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

Originally posted by the mad hatter
        i dunno.. call me crazy but i guess im just a little picky. i go to clubs a lot and one of my closest friends worked in a club.. trust me i know beautiful.. i know what pretty is i see it every weekend.. i only affiliate myself with pretty people.. and i suppose my standards may be a bit high but to me.. if you have to wait in line for 5 hours to get into a club.. you're not pretty enough.. i can get in anywhere right away, i never have to wait in lines.. and trust me she'd be waiting in one hell of a line.

Whoa... there goes any respect I may have had for you.

Comment

why because i go to clubs? sorry i like to dance and drink is that such a crime
          hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton

Whoa... there goes any respect I may have had for you.
            i didn't have any. now i have even less. she sounds like the kind of girl that cocaine was written about haha.

Comment

i dunno.. call me crazy but i guess im just a little picky. i go to clubs a lot and one of my closest friends worked in a club.. trust me i know beautiful.. i know what pretty is i see it every weekend.. i only affiliate myself with pretty people.. and i suppose my standards may be a bit high but to me.. if you have to wait in line for 5 hours to get into a club.. you're not pretty enough..
              "Only those who accept will find that acceptance in return."
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

You forget that beauty is subjective.  For me it is not only physical beauty that attracts me, they must also be a good person and intelligent.  Of course physical attraction is usually what gets one's foot in the door.  You seem to be adopting the club's idea of beauty which is usually entirely superficial which is fine if that is all you care about.  Most people could give a rat's ass whether a club would let them in or not, their definitions of beauty hold sway only over those who allow them to have that power over them.  Also, that definition is easily swayed by slipping the bouncer 100$.  
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

why because i go to clubs? sorry i like to dance and drink is that such a crime
                  No, because you equate being able to get into clubs with somehow being of a superior class. Here on the Dredg board - a place that nobody would dispute is full of intelligent, articulate and thoughtful people - you want to get on a soapbox about how because you look better than someone else, that it somehow makes you superior. Despite all the joking around people do on this board, I doubt anyone is truly serious about having any kind of real discriminatory beliefs; in fact, I believe the regular posters are some of the most accepting and interesting people I have had the pleasure to (virtually) meet.

"I only affiliate myself with pretty people." What the fuck are you trying to say, that you are slumming it around here? Fuck you, fuck your misguided superiority complex and fuck your stupid opinion to which you are totally entitled.[/i]

Comment

YES.. BUT I WASNT TALKING ABOUT ALL AROUND BEAUTY.. I WAS JUST STATING AN OPINION THAT AS FAR AS PHYSICAL BEAUTY GOES.. SHE DOESNT RANK HIGH ON MY CHART.. IM NOT SAYING EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH ME, ITS JUST WHAT I THINK..
                    AND AS A SIDE NOTE.. IM NOT SOME DUMB CLUBHEAD GIRL.. I KNOW HOW TO READ.. I MEAN.. I AM A DREDG FAN THAT SHOULD MEAN SOMETHING.. I DONT SPEND ALL MY TIME IN A CLUB, ITS JUST A FUN ACTIVITY OF MINE.. I WRITE, I PAINT, I PLAY PIANO, I PLAY GUITAR, I READ OFTEN, I KNOW POLISH, AND IM SMARTER THAN MOST OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW.. SO DONT THINK IM SOME STUPID BIG-BREASTED BLONDE BIMBO
                    OKAY SO I MAY BE A LITTLE SHALLOW BUT HEY THATS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS

CHRIST.. YOU STATE ONE OPINION AND FIFTY PEOPLE TRY TO SNAP YOUR NECK..

Comment

I THINK YOUR KEYBOARD MIGHT BE BROKEN

Comment

Yeah... like say I was to express the opinion that the Holocaust was a good idea and I wish more Jews died. Or that blacks and women are inferior and we should go back to the way things were in the late 1800's.

Get the fuck over yourself and turn your goddamn caps lock off.

Comment

YES.. BUT I WASNT TALKING ABOUT ALL AROUND BEAUTY.. I WAS JUST STATING AN OPINION THAT AS FAR AS PHYSICAL BEAUTY GOES.. SHE DOESNT RANK HIGH ON MY CHART.. IM NOT SAYING EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH ME, ITS JUST WHAT I THINK..
                          AND AS A SIDE NOTE.. IM NOT SOME DUMB CLUBHEAD GIRL.. I KNOW HOW TO READ.. I MEAN.. I AM A DREDG FAN THAT SHOULD MEAN SOMETHING.. I DONT SPEND ALL MY TIME IN A CLUB, ITS JUST A FUN ACTIVITY OF MINE.. I WRITE, I PAINT, I PLAY PIANO, I PLAY GUITAR, I READ OFTEN, I KNOW POLISH, AND IM SMARTER THAN MOST OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW.. SO DONT THINK IM SOME STUPID BIG-BREASTED BLONDE BIMBO
                          OKAY SO I MAY BE A LITTLE SHALLOW BUT HEY THATS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS

What I think is troubling about your post, though, is that you clearly state that you "only affiliate yourself with pretty people."  I'm sure there are plenty of fantastic aspects of your personality that plenty of people would find interesting and compelling, but that's not the side that you presented in your post - you presented the side that says that you "know pretty" and that by your judgment this particular person doesn't fit the bill.  This is after an earlier post where you implied that someone would have to put a paper bag over her head if they wanted to be intimate with her.

The question is, what does this accomplish? How is it positive, and why do these people - who by the way read these boards - deserve to be criticized in such a way?  

I'm not going to censor you, just like I don't censor all the other meaningless stuff that everyone else posts, but you shouldn't be so surprised when you actually say "go ahead and call me a snobby stuck up bitch... i know i am.." and people call you on it.
                          Originally posted by Gnomad
                          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

UMMMMMMMMM FIRST OFF IM FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY YOU ASSHOLE THE CAPS LOCK MAKES IT EASIER TO READ THE LETTERS SO PISS OFF

AND SECONDLY BEING RACIST IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN SAYING YOU THINK SOMEONE IS UNATTRACTIVE

AND THIRDLY I THINK THAT WHOLE "I ONLY AFFILIATE MYSELF WITH PRETTY PEOPLE" STATEMENT CAME OUT WRONG. I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE "I DONT TALK TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT FIT MY STANDARDS" I MEANT IT LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF MY FRIENDS ARE PRETTY PEOPLE SO I GET ACCUSTOMED TO PRETTY FACES. I DO HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE A BIT MORE UNFORTUNATE, LOOKS WISE, BUT HEY THEYRE COOL PEOPLE. IM NOT SAYING MAURA ISNT A COOL PERSON BECAUSE I'VE NEVER MET HER SO I CANT MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT. SHE CAN PLAY HER GUITAR AND SHE CAN SING, I KNOW THIS, IM NOT STUPID. HER MUSIC ISNT REALLY MY TASTE THOUGH. I WOULDNT DOUBT THAT SHE IS A REASONABLE PERSON
                            ALL IM SAYING IS THAT I REALLY DONT FIND HER ATTRACTIVE
                            I DONT CARE PEOPLE CALL ME A BITCH, I DONT FIND WHAT I SAID BITCHY AT ALL ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS
                            ITS ONE PERSONS OPINION
                            I STILL DONT SEE WHY EVERYONE IS MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS
                            OKAY YOUR GOING TO TELL ME THAT IF YOU SAW THIS GIRL:
                            YOU WOULDNT THINK SHE WAS UGLY???? OH OH OHHH BUT SHE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY AND SHES CARING.
                            SHE'S STILL UGLY!!! YOU'D STILL SAY SHE WAS UGLY UPON FIRST GLANCE!!

SO IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO LET IT GO AND JUST ACCEPT THAT SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU?????

NO.. OF COURSE NOT..........................................

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
                              The Holocaust was a good idea and I wish more Jews died. Blacks and women are inferior and we should go back to the way things were in the late 1800's.
                              Fuck yeah, cholera and gas chambers for everyone!!!

Added after 4 minutes:

I MEANT IT LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF MY FRIENDS ARE PRETTY PEOPLE SO I GET ACCUSTOMED TO PRETTY FACES. I DO HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE A BIT MORE UNFORTUNATE, LOOKS WISE, BUT HEY THEYRE COOL PEOPLE.  
                              HAHAHA I don't think you are helping your case there HAHAHA.  I don't think anyone would dispute that the girl in the picture isn't very attractive, and I don't really think the issue is that you don't think maura is attractive either.  They seem to be taking offense to what you said after that part.  Personally I found it hilarious but hey, I laugh at dead baby jokes too.
                              sigpic

Comment

*SIGH*

Comment

Working...
                                X