Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evasivetear
    replied
    Re: Album Discussion: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

i'd say read the previous 30 or so pages of this thread to find out

Leave a comment:

• Fabio D'Amore
    replied

what d'you guys think about the production of this last album and Dan the Automator?

Leave a comment:

• halcyon712
    replied

As far as I know, there's only one version of the CD and one version of the vinyl. And they all have the typo. CD has UV, vinyl does not.
    ---
    Also just realized the vinyl was made in the EU and is on Suberball, but is also subsidized on Vertigo Records. Funny thing is, that Vertigo was also Metallica's overseas label for years. Might even still be.

Is the CD made in the EU as well? I don't see the Vertigo symbol on the CD pics, but I also can't read the copyright info either.

Originally posted by CAMS Vinyl
    ℗ + © 2011 Ohlone Recordings, under exclusive license to Universal Music Domestic Rock/Urban - a division of Universal Music GmbH, All rights of the producer and of the owner of the recorded work reserved. Unauthorised copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this record prohibited. Made in the EU. LC14513. 06025 2769313 2.

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Fi
    replied

Thanks for the pictures, guys!

Looks great, I like the colours and artwork. Only shame is that missing letter E in Somebody Is Laughing title.

Is there maybe also a third edition of this album, the regular jewel case or regular digipak (with no UV thing)? Anyone got that?

Still thinking which version to buy...

I always love to know all editions that are released by my favourite bands, even if I only manage to buy only one edition of album.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

Those symbols are behind the disc. I forgot, I should have taken it out.

Leave a comment:

• halcyon712
    replied

Originally posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    How the vinyl looks? Any special artwork, lyrics, pictures?
    No, no and no. Well depends...it has one more picture than the CD apparently, but it's not UV. And the vinyl comes with the CD (in a plastic sleeve, not the normal UV cover).

I'll post pics in a minute.
    ---

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

This is the UV Digipak. For Hi-Fi and anyone else that hasn't seen it. Not the best pictures, but it's something...

---
    You can't see it all that well in the picture, but there are accent spots that light up in the tracklisting on the back.

Leave a comment:

• Hi-Fi
    replied

Originally posted by vsd View Post
    came.
    How the vinyl looks? Any special artwork, lyrics, pictures?

Leave a comment:

• vsd
    replied

Originally posted by vsd View Post
    ahh. i ordered the black shirt bundle and the vinyl.
    came.

Leave a comment:

• InfraredDream
    replied

I used to be a huge fan of his back in the day though 84-90 Especilly 88 when Joe Lynn Turner was with him. But yeah, then I moved on And today the closest to Yngwie that I listen is DT and I ONLY compare the two in the terms speed, having JP as a really fast guitarist and both Mike Portnoy and now Mike Mangini being VERY fast drummers.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

Heh, I've always said that. Guy is beyond brilliant with a guitar, but he can't write a decent song to save his life.

Leave a comment:

• Sittingsideways
    replied

Originally posted by megahurt View Post
    "better" is a silly discussion in music. The fact of the matter is Yngwie Malmsteen technically shits on on these guys as a guitarist... but who the fuck wants to listen to Yngwie Malmsteen?!

Leave a comment:

• megahurt
    replied

"better" is a silly discussion in music. The fact of the matter is Yngwie Malmsteen technically shits on on these guys as a guitarist... but who the fuck wants to listen to Yngwie Malmsteen?!

Leave a comment:

• Sittingsideways
    replied

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
    Even in dredg he plays with a lot of diversity. It just let's you open up and play more sparingly when you have a bassist like Drew that provides so much depth and groove.

Totally agree with that.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
    Some of the most amazing stuff I've ever seen Mark do has been done in his spare time when he's just been practicing along to his computer by himself. I think he's just very specific about what he does and uses for dredg.
    Even in dredg he plays with a lot of diversity. It just let's you open up and play more sparingly when you have a bassist like Drew that provides so much depth and groove.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X