Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

this album sounds more and more fucking retarded the more i hear about it.

Comment

Fucking Smile making a comeback?
      I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
      I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
      A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
      To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

i am going to cry if there are only ten songs on the record

theprp has this information too. http://www.theprp.com/index.shtml
        Last edited by drummerjs; February 25, 2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Well, so it is gonna be may. Will be there soon enough. About the title, well i find it an ok one. Maybe it'll grow with the songs. The Artwork is ok too except for the font.

And i would rather them putting like 12 songs on it, but i guess the lads will know better.

Anyways, i'm really looking forward to this. Pitty though that there are no tickets available anymore for their upcoming Germany visit.......a shame i'll miss that.
          We are all part of the problem

Comment

Not really convinced by the track numbers. The album hasn't gone to print and I am a little skeptical of the source. There are a few shorter instrumentals that seem to be missing that I am sure they will include and distinguish with titles. Also, I was fairly certain that "Long Days and Vague Clues" would be an included track title because of it being chosen by the contest winner from a few years back. Odd they would scrap that.

Comment

yeah don't really believe anything untill you've heard it from a band member

Comment

Originally posted by drummerjs View Post
                i am going to cry if there are only ten songs on the record

theprp has this information too. http://www.theprp.com/index.shtml
                The songs are longer.....
                I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

could be, but i really doubt those are the only songs that will make the record. another thing. the ohlone are the native americans who are from the bay area. im pretty sure this is where they got the name for their label

Comment

Maybe it's just the list of CD1... LOL

Comment

Waterborne is notably missing from that track list.

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
                        Waterborne is notably missing from that track list.

and so is Quotes....

as for the cover ....reminds me of TOOL...... wasn't it "official" dredg is spelled with a lower case d?

Comment

yeah the tresure hunt song its going to be in there for sure as said by drew and as far as i know its "vague clues and long days" unless drew decided to change it....

This crack is like the tresure hunt!

Comment

That track listing would be laaaammmmeee

I highly doubt that is it tho... with drew stating they had 12 songs, and 5 instrumentals and 5 ditties... im sure this will be around an el cielo length album.

Yeah, there is no way that this is the final track listing. The scavenger hunt song is missing, quotes is missing, waterborne is missing... we should refer back to that thread where someone had listed all the songs and intrumentals that had been played live. Those songs are so... solid that there is no way they shouldnt make the record...

Quotes was personally my favorite new song i had heard live and im hoping that makes the record.
                            Last edited by Sittingsideways; February 25, 2009, 07:48 PM.
                            Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                              That track listing would be laaaammmmeee

I highly doubt that is it tho... with drew stating they had 12 songs, and 5 instrumentals and 5 ditties... im sure this will be around an el cielo length album.

Yeah, there is no way that this is the final track listing. The scavenger hunt song is missing, quotes is missing, waterborne is missing... we should refer back to that thread where someone had listed all the songs and intrumentals that had been played live. Those songs are so... solid that there is no way they shouldnt make the record...

Quotes was personally my favorite new song i had heard live and im hoping that makes the record.
                              They better. I will be right pissed if I wait this long for a friggan 10 song record. Thats 2 less songs than CWA!!!

Comment

Maybe "The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion" is a "Cassandra Gemini" type track that is 30 minutes long and contains Waterborne, Quotes and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X