Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion?

I'm not too worried just yet. From the PRP link above, the wording is "tentative track titles include." Plus, the list is in alphabetical order. It seems more like a random sampling of titles than an actual tracklist to me.

But no doubt, if by chance the final tracklist really is only 10 tracks, I'll be beyond peeved.

Comment

everyone here is so fucking negative.

i hope you all die.
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
        everyone here is so fucking negative.

i hope you all die.
        No crap. Seriously, pissed because it's 10 songs? I have some albums with 4 songs that I would never give up in a million years. I guess these people want 14 songs between 02:45 and 04:15. Now THAT is an album.
        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

more like seriously pissed because

1. "it's 10 songs" (unless the band directly released the information, anyone reporting on it may very well not have the full story)

2. they don't like the name of the album (which goes along with the theme/concept of the album....god damn, why would they do that to us!?)

3. don't like the ALLEGED album art (i'd like to see anyone here paint something better)

4. they have to wait a WHOLE EXTRA MONTH for the album to come out

5. they aren't hitting their town on their pre-album tour (HOLY CRAP, YOU THINK MAYBE WHEN THEY SAID 'MORE DATES COMING' THEY MEANT "WE'RE NEVER TOURING AGAIN AFTER THESE DATES!!!!")

go down the list, see which one applies to you, and then shut the hell up

Comment

Uhh, guys?

"Gathering Pebbles" was already confirmed to not be on the album.

The PRP just pulled together a bunch of shit that's been leaked over the past year or two and threw it together in a news release.

For most of you freaking the fuck out, here's what I'd recommend. Don't read the board. Just read the dredg website. Because what gets on here is a mixture of confirmed and unconfirmed rumors and facts that change as information gets released.

So, those freaking out about track titles and artwork, just stop talking until you see it confirmed on their website.

This isn't to say that you aren't entitled to an opinion on how many tracks should be on the perfect dredg album or what the album cover would be if you were in dredg. It just means you shouldn't waste your energy bitching about it until it's been confirmed.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

brock, you give them too much credit. none of them deserve an opinion. i think that's become pretty clear.

Comment

OH MY FUCKING GOD DREDG IS ONLY HAVING 10 SONGS ON THEIR ALBUM FUCK THEM I SWEAR TO JESUS CHRIST THAT I WILL NOT BUY THIS ALBUM AND WHAT THE SHIT IS UP WITH THAT ALBUM COVER AND HOW DO THEY JUSTIFY THE NEW LOGO FUCK THEM FOR DOING WHAT THEY WANT TO DO THEY NEED TO CATER TO ME

HOLY FUCK THEY ARENT COMING CLOSER THAN RALEIGH GOD DAMN THEM I HATE DREDG FUCK THEM FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK THE WORLD ESPECIALLY DREDG

Comment

See, this is how you know a dredg CD is coming! Hahaha

Comment

People go apeshit when they know their favorite band is releasing an album
                    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Hahaha. Ahh man...Just like 4 years ago. This place was chaos.

Hope dredg posts a real track listing soon though.

I figured that one was fake when I saw Fucking Smile on it haha.
                      BLOG
                      DEPTHS
                      RABBIT HOLE

Comment

whine whine whine. but seriously i think every one of us would be upset if there were only 10 tracks. because we have probably heard double that. but i agree we shouldn't be worrying because the track list that was posted is inaccurate.

Comment

i wouldn't be upset at all if it was "only" 10 tracks.

every other track you'd heard would surface some other way

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                            more like seriously pissed because

1. "it's 10 songs" (unless the band directly released the information, anyone reporting on it may very well not have the full story)

2. they don't like the name of the album (which goes along with the theme/concept of the album....god damn, why would they do that to us!?)

3. don't like the ALLEGED album art (i'd like to see anyone here paint something better)

4. they have to wait a WHOLE EXTRA MONTH for the album to come out

5. they aren't hitting their town on their pre-album tour (HOLY CRAP, YOU THINK MAYBE WHEN THEY SAID 'MORE DATES COMING' THEY MEANT "WE'RE NEVER TOURING AGAIN AFTER THESE DATES!!!!")

go down the list, see which one applies to you, and then shut the hell up
                            6) IT'S BEEN 4 FUCKING YEARS AND GAVIN PROMISED TO GIVE ME THE NEW DREDG ALBUM OVER 2 YEARS AGO!! I DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS! THIS BAND OWES ME BIG TIME!

that's the one for me.

seriously though, people need to stop bitching about other people's whining. that's why the board gets crazy. i didn't want people responding to me bitching about it taking 4 years to get an album. it was more an observation about how old i am getting than anything. i didn't even realize it had actually been four full years until i posted that. then, a couple people wanted to tell me that i was wrong for not wanting to wait 4 years. wait, what? so it turned into a few of pages of people arguing something they have no clue about. same thing will continue to happen if we let it. let the people share their gripes. they have every right to. the gripes will be limited to single posts if they fall on deaf ears. argue the facts; let the opinions fall where they may.
                            Originally posted by vsd
                            ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

There's a huge difference between you whining about it being 4 years, and someone whining about something that isn't even confirmed to be true

Comment

4 years is a long fucking time. i met my wife in may 05, on our first "date" she bought cwa because i had been telling her so much about dredg. by the time this new one comes out we will have been married almost 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X