Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wintersky
    Originally posted by cribble
    Omega

Hi-Point EP

I have two editions of Hi-Point EP. I thought i'd give you the better mixed version...

My brother tells me Karl Middleton works at his university (BIMM - Brighton Institute for Modern Music) as a lecturer/grounds person or something like that.
    He had another band called The Blueprint, of which I have only heard a few songs. It would be cool to get some of that action though...
    Sure. Got an EP and the Album laying around somewhere. I'll upload them later.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by cribble
      Originally posted by Wintersky
      Omega

Hi-Point EP

I have two editions of Hi-Point EP. I thought i'd give you the better mixed version...

My brother tells me Karl Middleton works at his university (BIMM - Brighton Institute for Modern Music) as a lecturer/grounds person or something like that.
      He had another band called The Blueprint, of which I have only heard a few songs. It would be cool to get some of that action though...
      Wasn't Karl in Twin Zero as well?? I've been trying to find anything by them for ages now.
      Facebook / Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars Die
        Originally posted by Wintersky
        Omega

Hi-Point EP

Wasn't Karl in Twin Zero as well?? I've been trying to find anything by them for ages now.
        yep . . . had an ep around here somewhere, but i'm not sure where . . .
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Thats the band my brother was telling me about. I'll ask Karl this Thursday and see what's going on with them, they've been inactive for somewhile by the sounds of things.

The Blueprint - Ecliptic
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Thats the band my brother was telling me about. I'll ask Karl this Thursday and see what's going on with them, they've been inactive for somewhile by the sounds of things.

The Blueprint - Ecliptic
            The most recent thing I know Karl to have done is his track on the first This Is Menace disc. Also, Thanks for the uploads.. I had some of this ages ago and lost it when my first iPod died.
            Facebook / Twitter

Comment

• Ah, gayPod. Alas, i've got one now... it was a bill payment from a flatmate. I tell thy, lifesaver on my train journeys. Its my TV, Movie, new music catch-up time. I still don't like them though...

Added after 47 minutes:

Hell is For Hero's - The Neon Handshake
              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• yeah so...

Nate dips...

Comment

sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• can someone up some autolux, please? i can't find the album anywhere...
                      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• if no one else does I will do it after class tonight around 9pm central
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• is the new one out????
                          Originally posted by kata rokkar
                          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• No, but i have suspicions it'll be released this year.

Otherwise, he's done some work with UNKLE and features on the new album "War Stories"
                            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• still need it?
                              sigpic

Comment

can someone up some autolux, please? i can't find the album anywhere...
                                old autolux? I can put "Future Perfect" up for you.

Added after 1 hours 6 minutes:

Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X