Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lmerr
    So I came back to my room and my phone says its 2:19AM but my microwave and compture says its 3:19AM so Id on't know which to believe......and I have to get up at 11 tomorrow to make sure I see 300 at the IMAX, whiat should I set my alarm to? This is really fucking confusing.
    It's 12:25 here, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmerr
      So I came back to my room and my phone says its 2:19AM but my microwave and compture says its 3:19AM so Id on't know which to believe......and I have to get up at 11 tomorrow to make sure I see 300 at the IMAX, whiat should I set my alarm to? This is really fucking confusing.
      you're at +1 hour day light savings time. So it's 3:19am CDT buddy.

Added after 28 seconds:

...i mean 3:34am

Comment

• how the hell did your microwave automatically jump ahead?

thats scary.

and fuck you Gnomad...you fucking cunt.

Comment

• I love you too, dsv.

Comment

• I have found my new Jesus. His name is Taylor Marek. After a chance discovery (he ordered some stamps from my work), I stumbled across his podcast. Wow. Holy fuck. Jesus H. This is so bad, it's good. Or vice versa. Both. Neither. Whatever. JUST LISTEN TO THIS! And don't half-ass, either. COMMIT to it. Listen to the whole thing. It's like fucking a porcupine. It hurts, it's confusing, but after you're done, you'll have a hell of a story to tell people. Oh, and don't forget to pick up your Official Taylor Marek Podcast mug, either.

Oh, and BTW:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
                The shadow and hair in the background kill it. The loop is too obvious. Plus she has sharp knees. </fark>

Comment

• it's all in your head...

that girl in the back is actually nodding to her chatty friend across the table and there happens to be a flashing light out of frame.

Comment

• My friend's old band made a video and put it on MetaCafe. It's pretty terrible. Anyway, some random guy posted a comment that made me  :lol:  so I thought I'd share:

Comment

• So nice of that guy to offer such helpful advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikpemberton
                        I have found my new Jesus. His name is Taylor Marek. After a chance discovery (he ordered some stamps from my work), I stumbled across his podcast. Wow. Holy fuck. Jesus H. This is so bad, it's good. Or vice versa. Both. Neither. Whatever. JUST LISTEN TO THIS! And don't half-ass, either. COMMIT to it. Listen to the whole thing. It's like fucking a porcupine. It hurts, it's confusing, but after you're done, you'll have a hell of a story to tell people. Oh, and don't forget to pick up your Official Taylor Marek Podcast mug, either.

Oh, and BTW:

I had no idea you had breasts.  Lay off the makeup ya look like a meth addict.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                          So nice of that guy to offer such helpful advice.
                          It's funny 'cause it's the kind of shit I normally say to those guys anyway. That guy has a need for a reality check, big time.

Added after 56 seconds:

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                          I had no idea you had breasts.  Lay off the makeup ya look like a meth addict.
                          None of those pictures have anything to do with me. They were found via a search on TinyPic. Fucking hilarious. Go there and search for just your first name and see what comes up.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dsv

SUCKA!

Comment

• Originally posted by erikpemberton
                                None of those pictures have anything to do with me. They were found via a search on TinyPic. Fucking hilarious. Go there and search for just your first name and see what comes up.
                                I know.

Added after 33 seconds:

Originally posted by dsv
                                That is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
                                sigpic
                                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                                X