Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_cord_paresis I just got diagnosed with this

That article uses alot of loaded words though, what it says are true, but it fails to mention that this condition can go away on its own
    Sorry to hear that man . . . good luck on getting rid of it soon!
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• going to get x-rayed next week.. hopefully it isn't cancer O_o

Comment

going to get x-rayed next week.. hopefully it isn't cancer O_o
        yeah, all the best to you, i really like the singing on the song you uploaded

Comment

going to get x-rayed next week.. hopefully it isn't cancer O_o
          Wow, that was sudden, how long have you had symptoms? Well best of luck and you're in my prayers.

Added after 3 minutes:

You got any more songs with vocals from before the whole vocal cord thing?
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
          Originally posted by noclevername
          stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money to buy you things....

Comment

• I've had a paralyzed vocal chord for 5 weeks now.. At first I just stopped using my voice, and hoped it would go away, should probably have gone to the doctors a long time ago, but hey, I'm not that kinda guy.. Hehehe...
              I really doubt I have cancer, just odd to have something that could be a symptom of lung cancer. Good thing I don't smoke, then I might actually have been nervous :P

Added after 27 minutes:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qpayeh the latest recording prior to my paralysis of the vocal chords... Not really a fair comparison though, since it's recorded with a laptop mic, and with me playing guitar while singing

Comment

I've had a paralyzed vocal chord for 5 weeks now.. At first I just stopped using my voice, and hoped it would go away, should probably have gone to the doctors a long time ago, but hey, I'm not that kinda guy.. Hehehe...
                I really doubt I have cancer, just odd to have something that could be a symptom of lung cancer. Good thing I don't smoke, then I might actually have been nervous :P
                I wonder if it's your digestive system. I used to have a problem with my vocal chords cutting out on me from time to time. It was just acid reflux. Do you eat spicy foods and eat close to bedtime? That could affect this sort of thing.

Hope you feel better, man.

Comment

• Comment

• Holy crap I didn't realize that was today.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                    Originally posted by noclevername
                    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• I could have sworn I answered your post Eric.. I have had acid reflux problems before yeah, but do you think acid reflux could cause this for 6 weeks in a row?

Comment

• I would make a joke about how torrents of semen causes the vocal cords to stop working but that would be insensitive.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I could have sworn I answered your post Eric.. I have had acid reflux problems before yeah, but do you think acid reflux could cause this for 6 weeks in a row?
                          It's possible. In my teens and early 20's I had problems. Between being overweight, eating late at night, eating shitty (spicy, oily, fatty) food and generally not taking care of myself, it got pretty bad. I'd lose my voice for a few days at a time. Basically my stomach acid was eating away at my esophagus and vocal chords while I was sleeping. The doctors told me I should never eat any sooner than 3 hours before I go to sleep. I generally try to follow that rule now. That was no fun.

Comment

• Breakup Letter, Dramatic reading...  O_o

Edit: oh you need to turn on your speakers.

Comment

• hahaha. he could've done a much better job of reading it though.

Added after 1 hours 46 minutes:

Comment

• way to go, now you're gonna give him fucking epilepsy too . . . jerk!
                                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
                                X