Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
    Originally posted by Knifeboy
    Haha.. Ew

Added after 6 hours 21 minutes:

ok guys, I need your help.. Recommend me some bands off of this list : http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/obje...823000c&code=1
    I'm trying to figure out if I'm going this year
    Noone?
    i was completely unimpressed with that list.

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Me too.. :/

Comment

• I'd LOVE to go to that festival. I'm a huge Queens of the Stone Age, The Who, Bjork,Katatonia, and Mastadon fan and would kill to see them. But if I went I'd also see the Beastie Boys just for the hell of it, Muse who is cool in my book, and In flames who I love just about as much as Mastadon. If I went i'd prob also see....

Eagles of Death Metal
        Pelican
        My Chemical Romance
        Machine Head
        fuck even the Chili Peppers.

If you haven't heard Katatonia you should check them out, if you want me to send you some of there stuff i'd be cool with it.
        Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wintersky
          I'd LOVE to go to that festival. I'm a huge Queens of the Stone Age, The Who, Bjork,Katatonia, and Mastadon fan and would kill to see them. But if I went I'd also see the Beastie Boys just for the hell of it, Muse who is cool in my book, and In flames who I love just about as much as Mastadon. If I went i'd prob also see....

Eagles of Death Metal
          Pelican
          My Chemical Romance
          Machine Head
          fuck even the Chili Peppers.

If you haven't heard Katatonia you should check them out, if you want me to send you some of there stuff i'd be cool with it.
          Katatonia is quite good... I have the newest record.
          Facebook / Twitter

Comment

• Against Me!
            Arcade Fire
            In Flames
            Mastodon
            Muse
            Queens of the Stone Age

So unless it's like $25, I'd pass.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• For some strange reason it won't let me post the post I actually want to post.

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server."

... But this post is ok? How odd. It won't even let me edit it to be the post I intended

..: Oh.. hah, it fucks up when I try to post this letter : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%85

I know quite well of Katatonia, I don't think I'd want to listen to them for a whole concert though

If I whent, I'd most likely go see:
              Beastie Boys
              Bjork (I'm not a fan, but I've only heard good things of her shows)
              Detektivebyraan (Actually thinking of going just beacause of these guys, excellent post-rock-that's-not-really-post-rock)
              Eagles of Death Metal
              EITS
              In Flames
              I might go see Muse, although last time I saw them they left me completely underwhelmed
              QOTSA
              Tiesto
              Trentemoeller

And that's it.. Not really very impressive for an 8 day festival. Considering I usually saw atleast 25 concerts, the other times I whent

(lettering dumbed down for forums sake :P)

Comment

• Yeah I was going to comment on some good bands to see but my list will be about the same as everyone else on these boards. There's some bands on there that will be terrible though, My Chemical Romance being one of them. I saw them a couple years ago at warped tour, I wasn't a fan of them before that and I lost any respect I had for them after.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                Originally posted by noclevername
                stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• test.
                  allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Starving Artist
                    Yeah I was going to comment on some good bands to see but my list will be about the same as everyone else on these boards. There's some bands on there that will be terrible though, My Chemical Romance being one of them. I saw them a couple years ago at warped tour, I wasn't a fan of them before that and I lost any respect I had for them after.
                    They're just not good in large arenas.... which is funny since they're tryin the entire "arena rock" scene. But when I saw them 4 years ago in a small club (opening for Reggie and the Full Effect), they were amazing. But when I saw them 2 years ago (with Reggie and the Full Effect opening) in an arena, they were meh.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Sorry, I just don't like them.
                      Originally posted by Gnomad
                      Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                      Originally posted by noclevername
                      stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Ya, I saw them with the Alkaline Trio, and Reggie. They were pretty good. I love the Alkaline Trio, but when My Chem played I had a great time. I always have loved their song Vampires Will never Hurt You.
                        Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Comment

• Yeah, that entire CD is really good. It's just too bad the rest of their stuff went straight off a cliff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wintersky
                            Ya, I saw them with the Alkaline Trio, and Reggie. They were pretty good. I love the Alkaline Trio, but when My Chem played I had a great time. I always have loved their song Vampires Will never Hurt You.
                            The only band from there I've really listened to is Reggie... I love Reggie, haha.
                            Facebook / Twitter

Comment

• Then you should be listening to Alkaline Trio as well.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X