Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd hit it . . .

OH SNAP!
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• What is her name?  Lily Tomlin?  The Nebraska native?  Married to Hawk from Twin Peaks for 7 years?  Died in the same crash that killed Otis Redding?  Stuck her gum wad on Elvis' face in '59?  Played in The Addams Family?  I think I know her.

Comment

• I thought that was Dee Snider...

Comment

• I just hate the moronic materialism her show sparked among shallow women.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
            are you sure that when you say 'i don't think she's anywhere close to being ugly' you don't really mean . . . ugly?
            lol! God! Ok, no, I don't think she's ugly. Like I said, the girl is better looking than me, so that kinda removes any right I have to criticize her.

Added after 6 minutes:

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
            I just hate the moronic materialism her show sparked among shallow women.
            Oh god, I will jump on board with this. Hell yes, hell yes, hell yes. Chick Lit bullshit crap.

delete extraneous bullshit no one's interested in

Comment

• Originally posted by Trathena
              lol! God! Ok, i agree

so that's how your post was supposed to look.

glad i could help you fix it :roll:  

Added after 11 minutes:

stuff like this makes me wonder why 'everyone' is encouraged to register to vote...

Alabama man says he threw 4 kids off bridge: police

MOBILE, Alabama (Reuters) - An Alabama father confessed to throwing his four young children from a high-rise bridge into coastal waters after an argument with his wife, police said on Wednesday.

Lam Luong, 37, of Irvington, Alabama, was charged with four counts of murder and was being held in the Mobile County, Alabama, jail. He was scheduled for a bond hearing on Thursday.

Searchers in boats and helicopters were scouring 100 square miles of coastal Alabama waterways for the children, who ranged in age from four months to three years and were presumed dead.

Investigators said Luong first reported the children missing on Monday but later admitted he threw them from the 80-foot (24-metre) bridge connecting the Alabama mainland to Dauphin Island near Mobile following a dispute with his wife.

"We're doing an extensive search," said Sgt. Jerry Taylor of the Mobile County Sheriff's Department.

Seven law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Coast Guard, joined the search, which resumed at daybreak on Wednesday after being called off Tuesday night due to rough water and fog.

Divers were also involved in the search for the bodies of the children, along with boats using sonar.

Police identified the children as 4-month-old Danny Luong; Lindsey Luong, 1; Hannah Luong, 2; and 3-year-old Ryan Phan.

Local media, citing a law enforcement official, said Phan was not Luong's biological child but the suspect had raised the boy from the time he was an infant.

Mobile County Sheriff Sam Cochran said authorities were confident the children would be found, but "we don't believe the chance of someone being in the water here alive is very good," the Mobile Press-Register reported on its web site.
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena
                lol! God! Ok, i agree

so that's how your post was supposed to look.

glad i could help you fix it :roll:
                You do not get to punch me in the nose the next time we meet! I know you were kidding around, but I removed most of my post anyway because it's lame and I should keep my partner out of here. So shut up.

About that psycho.  He's psychotic. I'm just sick enough to wonder what the fight was really about.

Comment

• i wasn't making a comment about your post by removing most of it...i just was focusing on the only part that i had a response for.  i do that a lot....no need to quote everything when you're only talking about a section of someone's post.

and i'm going to punch you in the nose anyway

that's how i roll

Comment

i wasn't making a comment about your post by removing most of it...i just was focusing on the only part that i had a response for.  i do that a lot....no need to quote everything when you're only talking about a section of someone's post.

and i'm going to punch you in the nose anyway

that's how i roll
                    Don't worry.  I didn't take offense at all.  I thought it was hysterical.  But I just second-guessed the wisdom/class of discussing my stupid personal life on this board.  I think my partner would rather me leave him out of my message board antics. :-)

God, I'm so looking forward to being punched by you.

Of course, you do know I'm an expert with those ninja star thingies.

Comment

Lam Luong
                      What the fuck kind of name is that?

Lam?

It would be so funny if they called him Lam Chop...  because he's probably Asian and uses chopsticks...  and..  you get it.  Obama said that earlier...   this morning...  on TV...  news...  vote for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Trathena
                        Don't worry.  I didn't take offense at all.  I thought it was hysterical.  But I just second-guessed the wisdom/class of discussing my stupid personal life on this board.  I think my partner would rather me leave him out of my message board antics. :-)

God, I'm so looking forward to being punched by you.

Of course, you do know I'm an expert with those ninja star thingies.
                        1st. i wasn't worried

2nd. if you're looking forward to it, i am not going to be punching you in the nose...you kinky crazy lady

3rd. what?

Comment

3rd. what?
                          Look here and quake in fear

Comment

• no?

Comment

• lol! God, how can I respond to that??

I've seen you do that to others and I always laugh.  And now I fucking fell for it and set it up so that you could do it to me.

dammit.

Comment

• I don't get it. I don't see your use of emoticons, thus confusing the board. 2/5

:P  :roll:    :lol:
                                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                                X