Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
      i don't get it...

Comment

• It was an April Fool's Day joke. Read my post after it and it may make more sense.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• i haven't even heard of Hinder or Daughtry...

i guess that's a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
            i haven't even heard of Hinder or Daughtry...

i guess that's a good thing.
            you're a lucky fellow
            Originally posted by kata rokkar
            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Daughtry is an American Idol guy... with a band.

Hinder is a bunch of major dumbasses who say they are great but "artsy shit" like Franz Ferdinand and OK Go are... well, artsy shit. They also claim to play rock n' roll, while singing a pop ballad about cheating on a girl.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Yeah, get tired of endless songs about women.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• I was playing around with the windows voice module thingie.. And typing in "I want your soul".. Gave me the idea for this cover I'm working on http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhpzb2 <-- a clip..

It probably sounds pretty bad to everyone elses ear.. Pretty proud of the drum programming though

Comment

• That's pretty damn good man. What do you use to program that stuff and where do you get your samples at...

...I've always wanted to try drum programing.
                    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

• Thanks!
                      The drums are from EZdrummer, excellent realistic drumVST.. Highly recommend it.. It's on oink.. Since I wasn't going for realism, I used Bitcrusher to dirty them up.. I use Fruity Loops to program the drums.. Aand.. The sample I used for the melody thing is a chopped up Windows soundbit of a phone ringing

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
                        I was playing around with the windows voice module thingie.. And typing in "I want your soul".. Gave me the idea for this cover I'm working on http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhpzb2 <-- a clip..

It probably sounds pretty bad to everyone elses ear.. Pretty proud of the drum programming though
                        pretty cool man, i dig the drums as well.  post the final when it's done!

Comment

• .. Pimping out Ezdrummer some more http://www.sendspace.com/file/56n7ry .. It's the only programmable drums I've heard that can make flams and rolls sound realistic (well, other than drumkit from hell, wich is made by the same guys who make ezdrummer)

Comment

• nice . . . i'll have to try that one out . . . i just usually avoid rolls in programming 'cause they always sound so weird, thanks!

Comment

• Comment

• just when i'm starting to think asians are normal people like the rest of us, dsv breaks out another weird gif . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X