Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Well being a fan of Colbert I actually vomited a little in my mouth upon the comparison to Dane Cook.  Cook is made to play in crappy movies, his stand up is pretty lame.  Colbert has a team of writers for his show but he is quick on his feet, you can tell by watching him interview guests.  What won him my respect was what he did at the white house correspondents dinner, that will forever cement him as one of my heroes.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Hmm.... I missed that gag, anyone have a youtube link?
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
        Originally posted by noclevername
        stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• you're THAT lazy?

Comment

• Join me, you will grow to love it.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
            Originally posted by noclevername
            stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
              Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Eh... I guess I don't hold him up as high as you. He's pretty good... I'm sure he'll be funny for another year... maybe longer.

Comment

• Whatever floats your boat.
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• Well, I think we're finding a misconception here and it's that I find Dane Cooke funny. I don't. He's had some clever stuff, but once you get past the loud noises and the dick and fart jokes, he's just another flavor of the month.

And what I'm hoping is that Colbert doesn't end up like him, but, and not to sound old or pretentious, I have seen a few comedians rise and fall in my day... so it's hard not to expect it. And just cause Colbert works in a different vein of the business really doesn't change much. Same fear of getting played out exists. I just used Dane Cooke because currently everyone is starting to see that Dane Cooke really wasn't all that funny to begin with so the cycle is plain as day in his case.

Comment

• Folks, your new masturbatory material has arrived.

My face. The body of some 90's-era Color Me Badd looking motherfucker. You CANNOT go wrong.

Comment

• fuck all this shit, i still have faith in eddie izzard & david cross . . .

. . . and color me badd . . .

Added after 10 minutes:

holy shit i have never tried to post here in worse shape than i am now . . . all my friends are passed out & this fucking board is my last attempt at avoiding vomit town . . . . please disregard anything i may have posted this evening as it may only make sense to the homeless . . .

Added after 46 minutes:

who cares if it gives you the shits? it's a life saver!!

Added after 3 minutes:

wow . . . how many times did i type "shit" in these last few posts?  yeah . . . bed time . . .

. . . bullshit . . .
                        Originally posted by kata rokkar
                        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• I felt like putting some photoshop stuff too......(I don't know any real way of doing stuff on photoshop, I just kind of play around)  Heres me as a zombie.....

DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• that chick has a nice rack...

Comment

• Hahaha, luckily thats all you can see of her.....
                              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                                Well, I think we're finding a misconception here and it's that I find Dane Cooke funny. I don't. He's had some clever stuff, but once you get past the loud noises and the dick and fart jokes, he's just another flavor of the month.

And what I'm hoping is that Colbert doesn't end up like him, but, and not to sound old or pretentious, I have seen a few comedians rise and fall in my day... so it's hard not to expect it. And just cause Colbert works in a different vein of the business really doesn't change much. Same fear of getting played out exists. I just used Dane Cooke because currently everyone is starting to see that Dane Cooke really wasn't all that funny to begin with so the cycle is plain as day in his case.
                                It didn't cross my mind that you liked dane cook, I will admit I would be disappointed if you came out and said you did. I don't think Colbert will be one that goes away in a year or two, I think he will become a late night staple like Stewart, O'Brian, ect.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by jsbedlam
                                fuck all this shit, i still have faith in eddie izzard & david cross . . .
                                I am a huge David Cross fan and I like Izzard a lot as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X