Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man . . . i haven't been this bored in a while . . .

. . .

Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• I haven't been this excited to watch TV since when I originally watched Dinosaurs. I can't wait for seasons 3 & 4 to come out on DVD.

"Not the mama!"
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• i used to love that show . . .

Comment

• THIS IS .................

I've seen that movie three times... I love epic battle movies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ars Sycro
            I haven't been this excited to watch TV since when I originally watched Dinosaurs. I can't wait for seasons 3 & 4 to come out on DVD.

"Not the mama!"
            Man, I remember when TV was worth looking forward to. These fucking kids today can take their hour-long melodramas and stuff 'em right up their asses. Bring back the old school TGIF - Full House, Family Matters, Just The Ten Of Us and Step By Step. Haha.... I feel so fucking old typing that out and not having to go to some retro website to refresh my memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
              THIS IS .................

I've seen that movie three times... I love epic battle movies...
              are you talking 300??  just saw it tonight . . . very solid flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikpemberton
                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                I haven't been this excited to watch TV since when I originally watched Dinosaurs. I can't wait for seasons 3 & 4 to come out on DVD.

"Not the mama!"
                Man, I remember when TV was worth looking forward to. These fucking kids today can take their hour-long melodramas and stuff 'em right up their asses. Bring back the old school TGIF - Full House, Family Matters, Just The Ten Of Us and Step By Step. Haha.... I feel so fucking old typing that out and not having to go to some retro website to refresh my memory.
                Every show listed in both those quotes are the shittiest stuff ever shoveled down our throats.  Married with Children and The Simpsons were the only shows worth watching back then.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Step By Step and Family Matters were solid. But Boy Meets World and Dinosaurs crushed their asses. So did "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?" and Pete And Pete
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Salute Your Shorts was always my favorite old school nick show.
                    DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• "Camp Anawana, We hold you in our hearts. And when we think about you it makes me wanna fart!"

Added after 2 minutes:

And "Are You Afraid of the Dark" was awesome...

Didn't it start off as a Halloween special show? I thought it used to be a seasonal thing that turned into a regular late night Nick show...
                      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

• dude... it was ALL about snick. Nickalodeon has deffinitly gone down hill... and this is where some new age cartoon lovers chime in.
                        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

• I just downloaded first season of pete and pete

Comment

• The only good current Nickelodeon shows are Fairly OddParents and, well... If Invader Zim were still around.
                            Facebook / Twitter

Comment

• Jeez, you guys are hopeless.
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sittingsideways
                                dude... it was ALL about snick. Nickalodeon has deffinitly gone down hill... and this is where some new age cartoon lovers chime in.
                                Heyyyyyyyyyy duuuuuuuuuuuude!

Oh... and Inspector Gadget re-runs and You Can't Do That On Television and fucking Double Dare. Bitch, I had the home edition.

MY LEETNESS OFFENDS THEE

Comment

Working...
                                X