Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Why the fuck would anyone watch the oscars, what a big egomanical circle jerk .
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
            hahaha, i saw that earlier today but it's still awesome on a second viewing
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

this actually happened to someone in a town near where i grew up.  a log truck was going under an over pass and one of the logs caught up and flew off into the car behind it killing a couple of people, i dont think they were forced out the back like this but i'm sure it was pretty gruesome.
              i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

• The only good cop is a dead one.... Thats wrong, like 4 of my relatives are cops
                His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• No the good cops are the ones that only go after real criminals.  
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by BentTwig
                    The only good cop is a dead one.... Thats wrong, like 4 of my relatives are cops
                    whoa where'd you come from?

it's because you saw your dad jump off the back of a truck, isn't it?
                    Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Wow... a whole day went by without anyone saying anything in the non-dredg forum.

Comment

• My ability to post was fucked up.
                        sigpic

Comment

• i think everyone's was.

i couldn't even come here yesterday w/o my browser crashing.

Comment

• Comment

The best part about that is the PT Cruiser that caused the accident just got bumped a little, but the car they hit and the pedestrian got FUCKED up. If I were the family of the other driver or the pedestrian, I'd be beating the shit out of that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikpemberton
                                Originally posted by dsv
                                The best part about that is the PT Cruiser that caused the accident just got bumped a little, but the car they hit and the pedestrian got FUCKED up. If I were the family of the other driver or the pedestrian, I'd be beating the shit out of that guy.
                                but only if you could walk
                                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
                                X