Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Peal Jam StoryTellers on VH1 was actually really entertaining, if you like them you should definately see it.
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
      Nah, but I've been drunk plenty of times while posting on this forum
      You remind me of my ex...

You drink and then complain about everyone who drinks and laughs and enjoys being away from reality for a bit. And you do that while being extremely serious... and "know-it-all"-ish.

Always trying to prove some kind of point just to make someone else look stupid. I only assume that because you haven't been posting lately but then when ONE person gets drunk and tries to post on here you decide it's time to start posting again.

Hmm..

I'm being serious now.

The tables have turned... FUCK!

Comment

• Me?.. Serious?.. Here?.. What?

And when did I complain?

Comment

• re: ................

I didn't type that...

It was somebody else.

Comment

• That explains the excess amount of words

Comment

• Don't you hate when it feels like there's an eyelash in your eye? Or that there's a loose one on your eye lid that's just itching to stab your pupil?

Added after 2 minutes:

I also hate when I borrow CDs from the library and they skip like crazy 'cause library patrons can't be bothered to take a little bit of care when using things that don't belong to them. Damn bastards.

Comment

• you can borrow cds from a library?

i did not know that....

but my ability to care about such a matter has expired even before i finished typing the initial question....

moving on...

i'm eating soup with a fork....cause my office is out of spoons......cause everyone here sucks
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• That's nice. Something something. Blah blah blah. Hahahahaha! Zing. Etc.

In other news, the other day I found out Local H is playing at Chicago City Limits - which is only a 2 minute drive away. I saw them play there the one time they did. It was a pretty good show. Scott was all dance-y and gamey.

Comment

• You're a Local-hoholic

Added after 52 seconds:

Here in Denmark it's legal to copy the cd's you borrow from the library.. Not that it would matter if it was illegal

Comment

• you should go and throw assorted cookies at the stage.....

really...what could he say to that aside "aw...how sweet....cookies!"

Comment

• Heh. That's interesting. Don't think my library has a policy on it, though I guess the overall census is "wrong." I never burn an entire CD, though. I rip a few tracks to hold me over 'til I can buy the disc.

"No one can save us from God, not even death."

Added after 1 minutes:

Or Scott would get off stage and kick my ass. I should find that video where he jumped off stage after some kid once.

Man, Scott . . .

Comment

• if you find that, post it

Comment

• And there it is. I know, no one cares. I'm the one Local H fan in this thread. But it's Scott Lucas! If you don't care to watch the entire video, just wait 'til it loads enough where you can watch starting from the 1:23 mark.

In a way, I feel bad for the kid - he could have just been a casualty from the mosh pit, but who knows. I just like how Scott jumps off the stage (and restrained himself from really doing any damage), and then he looks so pissed off right afterwards. Heh.

And I love how Brian doesn't miss a beat.

Added after 6 minutes:

P.Sx1. "I've mellowed but it's taken so much time." - "Mellowed," Scott Lucas

P.Sx2. Eyewitnesses said he had the kid in a headlock. You can't see that much from that video.

Comment

• Haha, that's great... Rock and fucking roll

Comment

• him and scott stapp should fight

Comment

Working...
                                X