Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah man. Tuaca is quality booze. You can't go wrong with italian liquer.

That balls pic is truly a work of art.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      You know what I REALLY want to do right now?

I want to play Twisted Metal 2. Apparently there's a version of it for the PC that is floating around since its abandonware or something, but for the life of me I can't fucking find it.
      Information on the various types of dogs. The top breeds, including Labradors, german sheperds, Spaniels, Terriers, Beagles, Boxers and many more.

I love this game, and have been playing it alot lately.. I even got it to work in multiplayer.. Hilarious

Comment

• re: ................

Is the multiplayer free?

Comment

• Awesome. I'm gonna have to DL that. And then we'll all have to play multiplayer.

Yarrrrrrrrrr,

Comment

Losers aren't allowed to play...

Comment

• C'mon, Oog. Don't talk about yourself that way. You're a cool kid.

Comment

• Hey zah, lets just go play Oregon Trail Online

Damnit, thats not the right game.
                DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Ha, I remember playing that in elementary school... I loved that game... but not as much as Odell Lake.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmerr
                    Hey zah, lets just go play Oregon Trail Online

Damnit, thats not the right game.
                    You had me at "hey."

Awesome idea, lmerr. Even though you said it wasn't the right game, I clicked the link anyway, and it did nothing but make IE freeze.

Yeah, I remember playing Oregon Trail in elementary school. Back when floppy disks were actually floppy. I loved that game.

Remember "Where In The World Is Carmen SanDiego?" That was a fun game, too.

Computer lab days were the best.

Comment

• YES! And we always had this game in grade school called "Math Blaster". Ah the good ol days.
                      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• I didn't have Math Blaster... I had some frog game... I forget what it was called...

Comment

• Was it a spelling game? Like word searching with lilly pads? Because we had one like that too.
                          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Nah... OH! I remember now... it was Number Muncher or some shit... you have to come up with multiples or some shit... I sucked at that game...

Comment

I remember Math Blaster, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego.. and... Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. Oh, yeahhhh.. 1992... word.

Comment

• EEEEEEEEEHH! I hated the Beacon typing shit, I sucked so bad at it, and this was probably 4th grade. We had to go to the lab like twice a week and do that shit. I'm kind of glad now though, I can type pretty well.

Added after 2 hours 42 minutes:

..................Cool website I found called CoolHunting, the idea is..well you look for cool stuff. I noticed a bunch of really cool shirt sites similiar to ARTus and Visionary.

COOL HUNTING™ uncovers the latest intersections of design, culture and technology. Curiosity fuels our ongoing quest for the discovery of true inspiration.

Example Shirt:

DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X