Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of his bendiness, though?

Comment

• Originally posted by lmerr
      Hmm.....I guess you could go on a walk or a drive. I don't know what else I would do in that situation. I'm kind of lucky that I live in a dorm right now, there are always lots of other people around who are also bored.
      Yeah, I thought of the walk/drive thing, but it's kind of rainy and cold. And my parents took my car to go out (car situation at my house - 4 drivers, 2 cars, not enough money). I don't feel as "insane" anymore, but being bored/restless throws me deeper into slumps.

Comment

• thanks zah.

Men WOmen and Children make me want to grow a thick mustache, wear aviators, comb my hair over, wear an old brown suit and go out on the street and fight crime the old fashion way. Then after a hard days work I go to the club and get funky with the ladies.
        His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Hahaha. Makes me picture an old-school musical version of a street gang fight.

In other news, I don't feel good. And I hate work :|.

Also, I'm an extreme pessimist, but I'm also a big idealist. Oh, the craziness.

Comment

• it's raining...and i just ate breakfast....and i need a nap
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I'd have been in chicago but it was just a bad time for me. Too close to finals for me to skip class.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• No worries, BuddyG. Hope finals go well.

So, I had to break up a fight at work today. That was fun :roll:.

The unit I was on today fucking sucks. I hate it. Girls' units are hell compared to the boys' units, not to say the boys aren't a pain in the ass, too, but girls gotta make a big deal about everything. My fuckin' God. Just throw 'em all in the ocean.

Comment

• Don't forget to keep some around chained to toilets to be used as sex slaves. Got to have some way to reproduce and make more kick ass boys...yay!
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• BuddyG

Your name sounds like it would be the name of a mascot who travels to middle school to teach children not to give each other oral sex.
                    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Yeah that was me, you forgot to mention that I was teaching the virtues of anal sex, and only saying no oral sex after the anal.
                      sigpic

Comment

• So, today I went to visit a friend at his workplace, and his other friend showed up. The conversation started gearing towards penises and boners. And pissing with boners. And how "horny wood" is the worst. Oh, man. Guys are so much more amusing than girls.

Comment

• yah, girls don't usually get horny wood piss problems
                          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                          you're pretty narcissistic
                          enjoy that, nobody else does.
                          Originally posted by Madklikor
                          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Morning wood sucks. It's nice that it's there, but some mornings, you roll over... and thus, a shitty day begins.

Comment

• I prefer my evening wood

Comment

• In 50 years we will all be wishing we could still get morning wood, if we are alive.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X