Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big penis scare Ooga...

Comment

• Comment

• :mrgreen:

Someone's in trouble... :!:

Added after 49 minutes:

I tell a lie... no one is in trouble... this is quite a sad attempt at humor...

Added after 6 minutes:

And not that she'll need to know, but for everyone else, that is a picture of zah behind the digital makeup...

Comment

• Did you take a picture of your balls for that?

You should have left my scarf in the picture. 'Cause then people would be all, "Why is she wearing a scarf while eating balls?"

Comment

• [11:12] Gnomadic20: I just made something ridiculously stupid... it's almost glorius in how lame it is...
            [11:12] *** Auto-response from evasive memories: I am away from my computer right now.
            [11:15] evasive memories: haha
            [11:15] Gnomadic20: I doubt she'll even be insulted... I should be the one upset at the fact that I even made this...
            [11:15] evasive memories: heh
            [11:16] evasive memories: looking forward to seeing it then
            [11:18] Gnomadic20: Wow... just... this is exactly why she's been insulting me so easily... I'm gonna hang my head in shame... it's up...
            [11:18] Gnomadic20: Note, I did this in 2 minutes...
            [11:19] evasive memories: ok
            [11:20] Gnomadic20: I'm laughing my ass off... but I really think it's out of sheer embarassment rather than the picture actually being funny...
            [11:20] evasive memories: god damn it, stop hyping it and just show me
            [11:20] evasive memories: haha
            [11:20] Gnomadic20: Look in the ........... thread
            [11:21] evasive memories: amazing
            [11:21] evasive memories: simply
            [11:21] evasive memories: amazing
            [11:21] evasive memories: astounding even
            [11:22] Gnomadic20: Yeah... I might as well band over for her now... that was weak... but I had to show everyone... this is what I've stooped to...
            [11:22] Gnomadic20: bend*
            [11:23] Gnomadic20: I realized that in order for it to really be funny, it had to be brilliant or fucking retarded... since I'm not very gifted in any kind of art, I opted for stupidity... and I think I created a horrifying monster of dumb...
            [11:24] evasive memories: that's a great description right there

Comment

• Hahaha. That's actually kind of cute.

LOSER!

Comment

• re: ................

I'm honestly laughing out loud right now.

Are those supposed to be eyebrows? Holy shit.

Haha, that's awesome.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• heh, just excellent
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I laughed when I first saw it, granted it took me a second to realize it was my face. Heh. Wasn't insulted though.

You have a 1-up on me, Gnomad. I don't have a program where I can animate an insult.

Comment

• I think a friend of mine just called to flaunt the fact that he has a girlfriend... weirdest thing.

Ok, so calls me and says he's got the day off tomorrow and he has no plans and he wanted to chill. Ok, cool. Could have called me tomorrow, it's not like things would have been any different. I never plan shit, so yeah. Then, he decides to explain why we're not hanging out today. I'm thinking 'cause you have the day off tomorrow?', but I just let him talk. He says "Yeah, I would hang out, but my girlfriend has the day off and it's our anniversary, so we're gonna go out to dinner and maybe go see a movie." I'm like "...OK?" I don't care what he's doing with his girlfriend... he keeps going "Yeah, she and I are going furniture shopping. She wants to go to this one store out in Campbell. I'm going to pick her up right now." I'm thinking 'Ok, there's a point coming up I'm assuming'. "So yeah, I'll call you tomorrow. Later, dude."

Huh?

He calls me for something he could have called me for tomorrow(and says he WILL call me for tomorrow), tells me why we're not hanging out today, though I didn't ask. I'm not saying he did it on purpose and I'm not saying he's an asshole... but it was just one of those things where you stop, think about it and say "What the fuck was that about?"

Comment

• I think you care too much.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Oh, don't think the thought that this(alliteration! I think)was brought on by jealousy escaped me... but I don't like shopping... and I don't like paying for my and other people's meals... and theres nothing out there that I particularly want to watch... and I don't usually like women in general... I'm kind of an ass...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                            a horrifying monster of dumb
                            that's awesome . . .

i missed out on some good shit these last few days . . .

that's strange that your friend is dangling the "i have a girl" thing in front of you . . . i'm guessing it wouldn't be an issue if he was actually being himself around the girl & did what he would normally do - hang out with you & other friends . . .

feel free to ridicule me if i'm wrong here, but i've had friends do the same thing . . . not fun . . .
                            Originally posted by kata rokkar
                            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Actually, what's funny about you saying that is that the other night I hung out with him and his girlfriend for the first time since they've been together(they were both friends of mine before they got together), and he was being a fucking prick. Like, if that were the first time I had met him, I'd be telling her to dump him. She wouldn't, but I'd still be saying it. She might actually listen, the last friend that didn't listen to me when I told them to dump someone ended up with herpes.

Comment

• wow . . . now that's weird . . . especially the herpes part . . .

remember, traversing readers . . . ALWAYS take gnomad's advice when it comes to your love life . . . otherwise you'll end up with the herp . . .

but seriously . . . strange indeed . . . i don't even know how to respond . . . if they were really that happy together, they'd both be relatively pleasant towards you right?

people freak me the fuck out sometimes man . . . the other night we get a call from a couple of friends to come hang out at this little dive bar, so we show up, we're having a good time, and then all of a sudden, it's as if we're not even there . . . the friends who invited us (a couple, i work with one of them & we hang out multiple times weekly) had invited some other friends, and when they showed up, we disappeared . . . it sucks to be a "convenient friend" . . .

Added after 6 minutes:

tonight has been brought to you by:

Originally posted by kata rokkar
                                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
                                X