Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I woke up, the only thing that made me realise it wasn't a dream was that I had clothes on, hehe

Comment

• So, I've noticed that dredg already has a penguin on stage. Which one of you bastards stole my idea?! I bet it was Gnomad, with his hatred for Sebastian! Oh well . . .

Just kidding. I'm sure lots of people have had this idea.

Bastards.

I'll give Seb to Local H. They can make him their grunge penguin.

Comment

• I gave Drew the idea, and he gave it to Gavin, and he gave it to Mark who gave it to Dino who told me that it sucked... of course, I told them to use a Hippo...

Comment

• They should put a cardboard cut out of Scott Stapp on stage and spit on it during the show, then set it on fire during the last song.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• re: ................

Earlier, I was quite the hungry lad... but now I'm not hungry at all because I just had a bite of this sweet, dying thread.

Oh, yeah!

Comment

• I'm kind of drunkish.. rock on !

Comment

• .. . ... .. . ..... ... . . . . ...... ... . .... .. . . ..
                .... .. . .. . .... . .... . . ..... .. .... . ... . . ..
                .......... ............ .......... . ........ ........... ..

Comment

• You people are so goddamn weird.

Seriously.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Translation: I'm gonna delete this thread for the hell of it one day. I'm pretty sure it'd be the equivalent of throwing battery acid in your faces. You freaks.

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I gave Drew the idea, and he gave it to Gavin, and he gave it to Mark who gave it to Dino who told me that it sucked... of course, I told them to use a Hippo...
                    Heh.

I sent Drew a picture of Seb with the butcher knife and the "I <3 Gnomad" sign, and he said: "hey.......that penguin is on to something....i like 'im......he's in......drewerd"

Comment

• That damn Penguin! HE'S GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!!!

Comment

• I would never delete this thread.... because you people like me (or just put up with me)... and I like being liked.
                        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Seb only threatens to murder people because he cares.

Really though, I think I'll make a little boat and set Seb out into the ocean. Maybe he'll have a wild, crazy adventure and discover new lands.

Added after 2 minutes:

Added after 3 minutes:

You're cool in my book, Ars. And if this thread were ever deleted, well, ya know. Whatever. We'd all move on. Though I'm not sure about BuddyG...

Added after 38 minutes:

wizzle wazzle?

Comment

• Or maybe he'll sink to the bottom of the ocean after I fire upon his little ship!

Comment

• Hahahahaha. NEVER! HE'S INDESCTRUCTABLE!

Added after 9 minutes:

--------------- (12:36:12 AM): i dont see no tattoo on his left finger
                              build a desert (12:36:52 AM): i'm not even gonna look for that gay thing
                              --------------- (12:36:55 AM): lmfao
                              --------------- (12:36:57 AM): sooo gay, la?
                              build a desert (12:37:00 AM): he might as well have it on his penis
                              --------------- (12:37:03 AM): why do u need a tattoo to remind u
                              --------------- (12:37:05 AM): lmfao
                              --------------- (12:37:39 AM): the girl's giving him a blowjob..."oh hold up baby..(talking to himself in his head...CHIBAW..hmm...yes! she's got it all!)..keep going baby"

Comment

• i.. dont get it

Comment

Working...
                                X