Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha. Did he have that look in his eyes?

Comment

• i've had times in my life where i've come across complete strangers and i've wanted to punch them in the nose

they never did anything to me, nor did i ever speak to them....i just....wanted to punch them because they had an aura of annoying around them

shrug
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Like he wanted to make out with me? All the time...

Added after 1 minutes:

I think it's the same way that sometimes, a dog just really doesn't like you... they're just vocal about it...

Comment

• it's doing that thing again where it won't load the most recent page in this mess.

Added after 2 minutes:

there we go.

Added after 1 minutes:

Holy shit. Scott Lucas wrote me back. I think a part of my heart melted off.

Comment

• I often worry what to write back when a celeb emails me.

Kyle
            allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• That's how I am, too. Don't think I'll be writing Scott back. Heh. The whole reason I e-mailed him to begin with is because at the Saturday night show, he took a spill while crowd-surfing towards the back where the merch table is (which has become his "end of the show" trademark) and he hit his head on the stairs :|. So, I wanted to know if he was okay since I didn't get a chance to ask him at the show [and I'd have been too shy anyway - plus he seemed understandably agitated]. Also, I honestly didn't think he'd read the e-mail, let alone write back, so yeah.

I was happy to read that he's fine though. Saw "stars there for a second" but he's all right.

The only other "celebs" I've e-mailed are Drew [about the treasure hunt] and John Darnielle. Both got back to me.

I'm such a shy, shy nerd.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by Gnomad
              Like he wanted to make out with me? All the time...
              Hahaha. I've missed ya, Gnomer.

Added after 3 minutes:

Aw, man. I'm fucking dying. I think I have a new avatar.

Comment

• That is a very seductive look ole david is thowing us, perhaps he should turn that sultry gaze on to the puppies?

Added after 2 hours 46 minutes:

ten bucks says that david had the dogs shit on his chest after that photo was taken and then had it posted on http://www.fancyasian.com or something.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• where's Triumph?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye

Comment

• I want to click that link for a good laugh, but I'm at work. For some reason, I don't think it's the best link to click while here.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                        That is a very seductive look ole david is thowing us, perhaps he should turn that sultry gaze on to the puppies?

Added after 2 hours 46 minutes:

ten bucks says that david had the dogs shit on his chest after that photo was taken and then had it posted on http://www.fancyasian.com or something.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Those crazy Germans.

I love Triumph.

Comment

• Triumph at the ATTACK OF THE CLONES premiere was gold. The most recent Bon Jovi interview was funny, but I think the thing I saw online was only an excerpt.

I am starting to like Coheed and Cambria more...scary as the singer still reminds me a lot of Michael Jackson.

Kyle
                          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• Michael Jackson?? I don't get it.

Much like I don't understand http://piv.pivpiv.dk/ either...

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• i sorta hear what kyle's talking about...

jackson just can't stay out of trouble...he was just found giong into the women's restroom to apply his make up a few weeks ago...
                              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundscapeMN
                                Triumph at the ATTACK OF THE CLONES premiere was gold.
                                Yeah, that was fucking hilarious.

Guy: (in robot voice) I am a storm trooper.
                                Triumph: (in a robot voice with an accent) You are a huge nerd.

Hahahaha. Good stuff. I love how people get so pissed off at a hand puppet. Like at the Michael Jackson trial thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X